𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 // onto inevitable chaos

━━━ AHOY! We're getting closer and closer to the end of this arc and I am so relieved.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

X791

"I'd expect no less of the renowned celestial wizard Will Neville," Brain II said, attempting to destroy a coffin bearing Zentopia's emblem. Ribbons of dark red and black magic wrapped around the coffin before it dispersed, leaving Will Neville's final resting place untouched. "Even in death you are protected by intense magic power. But it's not going to be able to protect you forever."

"Then it's a good thing Rory and I split up," Dealana spoke up from behind him.

Brain II (he really should have just stuck with Midnight) turned to find her standing on a cloud, hovering in the air to look down at him. Her sky-blue locks feathered to her shoulders; pointer finger tracing the thin, pale scare across the bridge of her nose; and her different-colored eyes, equally sharp, narrowed in his direction. It's about time Fairy Tail's Tempest got to take part in all the good action.

"Well, well, what do we have here?"

"I didn't realize Kardia Cathedral had a secret underground crypt," she said, pointedly ignoring Brain II for a moment and looking around the cavern. When her gaze returned to his, she raised one brow curiously. "Who do you think the poor soul is that has to light all these candles?"

She inwardly grinned when she noticed Brain II bristle and mutter. "What a lowly pest, this should be amusing."

Dealana decided to make the first move after that. A light blue magic circle the size of dinner plates flashed before the wind picked up and she gathered it into a pressurized blast around her hands, releasing it in his direction. 

"Storm Dragon Cyclone Pulse!"

But Brain II didn't move. He stood there and swiped a hand through the air in front of him casually, deflecting her spell entirely.

"Ah, shit, I forgot you could do that," Dealana mused, before cracking her knuckles. "How about we try this?"

She hopped down from her cloud, bare feet hitting the ground as she landed in a crouch. She placed her hands, palms down, on the dirt, allowing it to lift and swirl in a flurry of dust and dirt. It swirled around her arms and she pushed off the ground with her feet, back into the air. 

"Storm Dragon Wing Attack!"

Crossing her arms in an 'X' shape across her chest, Dealana flung her arms wide. The dust devil were released and she'd aimed not at Brain II, but rather the ground around him. A giant dust cloud was stirred up, obscuring his vision.