♥ ~ Nini & EJ

Nini: Okay, I don't understand the hype of her, please don't hate me. I just think that when it comes down to the nitty gritty of it all, I really only like Nini because she looks like Liv. Now Liv is a great actress of course, but I never really liked Neenz in season one and two. I think it's because she's lowkey contradictory when it came to the breakup and also I just think that her independence arc she went through in season one was weird because she dropped everything for Ricky (who needs to find some time for himself rn) and then broke up with him after. Plus she was all like "communication is key" but failed to tell Ricky about Denver, her returning, and the Rose Song (which technically wasn't her fault but she literally said "don't tell Ricky about this yet" like...). When one talks about the Rini relationship and how Ricky never communicated with Nini, they never talk about Nini's lack of communication. Their problems with each other was a two-way street, my dudes.

EJ: I. Love. EJ. This may sound like a popular opinion, but y'all be like "I don't like season one EJ." Like, how??? His most iconic lines are in season one (sHe tHiNkS iM a ChAd???) and was such a baddie. Like, I love me some himbo EJ because he acts much more like Matt, which I love. But, um...season one EJ hits different for me I guess.  I think it's the raging RJ shipper in me.

  I think it's the raging RJ shipper in me