♛ ~ Welcome To Planet Her

In which I tell you what character or ship reminds me of a song from Doja Cat's new album cuz I'm obsessed with it.

MAIN ALBUM

Woman ~ Kourt or Gina but for different reasons
Kourtney because of the whole second verse of the the song. It literally is talking about how powerful women are and she's just the literal embodiment of that verse. Gina because of the chorus because "let me be your woman..."

Naked ~ Idk man...Ricky
But only because of my feelings towards Joshua and only because I just really wanna see him dance to a Doja song. Idk bro...

Payday (feat. Young Thug) ~ EJ
The lyric "I just can't believe I got what I wanted all my life," kinda signifies the fact that EJ was striving for what his family wanted and instead went after what he wanted, explaining that he doesn't want to go to Duke. Idk tbh.

Get Into It (Yuh) ~ Gina and Carlos
Cuz I see them doing a better choreo after seeing the dance for the song on Tiktok.

Need to Know ~ Literally none of them but..
This reminds me of a stupid RJ edit I made to her rap verse. It doesn't remind me of them.

I don't do drugs (feat Ariana Grande) ~ the core four/Portwell/Seblos
Cuz some of the melody reminds me of Second Chances for some reason. And the Portwell/Seblos thing cuz of Doja's verse I guess. This person means so much to you, but you don't want to let them go, leading to them around being addictive

Love to Dream ~ Rini
I mean, the song is kinda in the pov of Ricky in this case. You were thinking of this fantasy version of your relationship with your ex when you weren't bringing much to it, hurting them in the process.

You Right (feat. The Weeknd) ~ None Really

Been Like This ~ Ricky
The song is about a relationship changing for the worse because of one person is changing for the worse and I think Ricky has that problem in many relationships with many people. A lyric that I think just works so well is "can't put my trauma to the side; when you told me I was lyin; had me feelin like I died baby."

Options (feat JID) ~ None

Ain't Shit ~ Ricky
....Need I say more. I love him but...

Imagine ~ Cash Caswell
Cuz the song is lowkey about being rich so...

Alone ~Rini/Rina
The song talks about how a person basically done messed you up in a relationship and the person in your eyes sucks and how they thought you couldn't handle yourself without them (in this case, not intentionally) and you later on had to prove that you could. In Rini's case, the Rose Song and in Rina's case, Gina distancing herself from Ricky.

Kiss Me More (feat SZA) ~ Seblos & Redlyn
Mainly cuz we need more Seblos kiss scenes and the vibes just fits their relationship. It has such a more retro-ish vibe which fits with their cute old married couple dynamic. This song also has the fun boppy energy that Redlyn gives off.

DELUXE SONGS (minus the You Right Extended Audio)

Up and Down ~ Gina
Just because of the line "one minute I feel shit; next minute I'm the shit," describes Gina in a nutshell.

Tonight (feat. Eve) ~ Ricky and Lily???
Now I'm in no way calling Lily a homewrecker. I literally don't want to put another idk under a song. Literally in this I'll just talk about the vibes about this song because the early 2000s R&B vibes makes me so happy and it just fits Eve's vibe so well I-AAAHHHH!!!!!

Ride ~ Rina/Kowie
Literally the whole chorus + "you wanna be a bad boy papa; you ain't a man you is a handsome knock-off" just hits the Kourtney/Gina level of aggression that they had towards Howie/Ricky and I kinda wanna make a fan edit to that now.

Why Why (feat. Gunna) ~ Ricky
If he was in a sexual relationship only because look at the lyrics and tell me that that the guy described in the song wouldn't be him...tell me I'm wrong I dare you.

I wanna do more of these so if you want, definitely comment.