☀ ~ Okay, again not HSMTMTS and please don't yell at me

Okay, I say not to yell at me because this is related to Skinny Dipping by Sabrina but I'm not fueling any drama at all. This is about the nostalgia I felt listening to it.

This is the aesthetic of Eyes Wide Open all grown up and I'm literally crying! I have a strong soft spot with that album when I was young and I still listen to it from time to time when I'm sad. I still shockingly know all the lyrics to the majority of the album, which is crazy since the first time I heard the album, I was about eleven and I'm now sixteen. So when I heard Skinny Dipping for the first time, I felt like I was being transported back to summer 2015 when things were just starting for Sabrina and for me (I think she's my first female crush, I'm not sure though). So this song is making me feel something bro.

I'm literally excited for SC5 y'all. Ever since Singular Act 2, I've been dying for it. But with the past year, I was scared that we wouldn't get it anytime soon. But we just got a whole ass single and it's a whole ass bop!

And Sab stans, peep the (probably unintentional) "On Purpose" reference lyric in the song. Ahhhhh!!!!!!

This is Sab's new era and I am ready to live in it!