☀ ~ Who would've thought he could make twerkable music

Now, I know that title sounds weird but listen. Josh's "Secret" is THAT song, got it? Like imagine how that song would be live?

Don't got to, I'll help y'all.

I'm picturing lights in the same color scheme as the MV (blue and orange). This performance needs female background dancers since, as I said in the chaps title, this song is twerkable and women am I right?

Okay, for some reason, I'm thinking like the dancers are like, dancing and stuff behind Josh's back as he's singing right? He's oblivious to it, however his senses kick in right before he sings that first hum (y'all know what part I'm talking about). And the dancers move to another side and he turns back to the audience, leading the dancers do a little tiptoe back to their original spots as he sings that humming run. This keeps on going until the prechorus hits. When it does hit, they begin swaying their bodies closer to him again and then as the iconic chorus hits, the lights dim down a little. I don't know what the dance moves would be here but I expect it to be sultry and full of hip shaking.

Then as the next verse hits, a specific dancer starts dancing around Josh (this is representing the chick in the song). I don't know, it'll kinda be like how the first verse was like but with a specific dancer. Fast forward to the bridge, and I'm talking some ballet action here from main dancer chick. I'm imagining at this part, he doesn't have an instrument in his possession and she grabs him as she falls while he's holding her (like they do when people waltz). I'm thinking this would happen while he's singing "clear as day" because of that long drag there. And then as the music builds back up, the rest of the dancers come back in as Josh sings the chorus to the dancer (like he does in the MV) before the beat drops. When it does, the girl dances away as the rest of the dancers come back, crowding him. I'm contemplating whether or not he would spin around while singing (especially since there's a lot of belts in this part of the song). Strobe lights on deck in this part and as the song ends, the dancers fall back in a dramatic way as the fall gracefully to the floor.

I don't know about y'all but I should be his tour manager, right?