》1《

Y/n pov:

"Y/n, Ranboo, come down for dinner!" Mom yelled from downstairs. "Okay I'll be down in a few" I yelled back. I decided to cover for ranboo because I knew he was streaming and mom didn't know that. Because I'm such a nice sister I'm bringing the food up there to his room.

I know how important streaming is for him and especially since he got invited into something called the "Dream SMP". He tried explaining what it is and I just followed along. He told me to start watching his lore streams so I can get what he's doing.

"Hey, mom. I'm going to bring the food up to ranboo's room because he's streaming right now and he texted me asking to bring it up. He said he's streaming some really important lore right now and can't leave"

"Yeah sure. Just tell him that next time he has to come down", "Okay I got you". Ranboo just had to say it was important and couldn't go down. He got himself in deep. I can't help him with this one. I feel like a bad twin sister but I know I can't do anything to help.

"TOMMY STOP THAT. WE NEED TO BE SERIOUS" I hear ranboo yell as I slowly go to his room. I knock twice quite enough to where it won't pick up on his mic but loud enough for him to hear. "Hold on tubbo, someone's at my door" I then hear noises in his room which I'm guessing he's running to the door.

"Yes, y/n?", "I brought you your dinner as you requested. Also mom said that next time you have to go downstairs regardless if you're streaming"

"Who's that?" I hear a sweet British voice come through his headset.

"IS THAT A WOMAN?" A very loud British voice came through but it was so loud you could probably hear it from downstairs.

"Ah, I'm so sorry about them y/n. Those are my friends. Right now I'm streaming and I muted the mic so stream can't tell what's happening but since my friends can hear, they decided to explain what's happening to stream. But I want to talk to you after I stream if you're not streaming."

"Okay just text me when you're done streaming and I'll come back" I said and closed the door as fast as I could before he could answer. I mean all he was probably gonna say would be bye and then close the door. Nothing bad.

*time skip ^w^*

Bro 👹
Hey u can come back now cuz I have to talk to u remember

Sis 🤮
K on way over there sir

Bro 👹
Ight talk when u here in 5 secs

5 seconds later I'm in his room. "I knew it", "Were you actually counting?", "Maybe who knows".

"So what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Well, I wanted to know if you wanted to start streaming like on twitch. And you don't have to but I figured I should ask because you seem so fascinated when you watch me and I kinda thought you would want to try it?"

"Yes I will. I actually do want to try it out if I'm being honest. Kinda been a dream ever since you started but I wanted to leave streaming to you. One of us deserves the glory and that's you."

"Well now we can share it. And don't even try to say no because I know people will love you. You're an amazing person and they will love your streams. I promise if anyone in chat is mean or creepy I will find them and punch them. As long as you're protected by me, everything will be fine. Don't tell them we are related because all my viewers are going to watch you and its gonna be a lot at once."

"Okay then. Can we go buy the stuff I need?", "Yeah sure. Just let me get my glasses and mask so we can head out."

Once we got everything, ranboo helped me set up everything so I could start tomorrow if I wanted. Ranboo is the best twin I could ever have.

"Hey, I have a question.", "Yeah?", "Who were those people yelling from your headset?"

"Oh those are my friends, tubbo or Toby  and Tommy. They are really nice. Tubbo or Toby is really kind and wholesome and Tommy is loud and annoying but off camera he is really nice and so different from his online persona. You will love them. Oh you should play with then one day."

"Oh maybe. Only if that's fine with you guys because I don't want to intrude in your guys friendship."

"No don't worry about it. I think they will be more than happy to have you join us one day."

"Well I look forward to that day because I get to meet the people who make you happy"

Well, tomorrow I guess I'll stream and see how it goes. Maybe people will like my content and maybe they won't. Who knows.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Well first chapter. Hope it was good. I tried. I gonna write another one because I'm late on writing so yeah. If u guys wanna help me add me on discord or follow me on Instagram. Favorite the chapter if u liked it and follow me if u want to see more. Das it so have a good day/afternoon/night. Byee

Discord: mistake#8995
Instagram: tendies_if_chicken

Words: 922