》13《

Dream pov

"I'll come"

I interrupted tubbo to say. It's weird. I didn't even think about saying it. It kinda just came out, if it makes sense.

"I- well okay. Clay is coming I guess. I know this is late that I brought this up but you just thought of it a few minutes ago. But y/n's birthday is in about 2 weeks. So if you don't know her much, get to know her so you have present ideas and figure out if you can come for her birthday." Tubbo finished talking.

Guys for the sake of this book, dream is around their age AND idk if I said what month it is in the book but rn it's november and if u forgot ur bday is December 21

"If you guys are free on the day, which I suggest the week of her birthday but on Sunday or Monday, just text me about it and I can help you. Also if your not friends with y/n yet, I can tell you a few things about her so you can get a conversation started." Ranboo finished saying and everyone in the call hummed in agreement and a few said yes.

I was still thinking about my words from a little while ago. Why would I interrupt tubbo? It's very unlike myself to do that. Because thinking about it and replaying it in my head, I decided to text tubbo whilst I was feeling bad for my actions.

Tubs 🐝

Blob
So tubbo, I just wanted to say I'm srry bout how I interrupted u earlier
I was just rlly excited
And I didn't think about it
It kinda just happened
So to put it in summary,
I'm so very srry tubbo

Tubs 🐝
Clay, dw is okay yk we all sometiems make simple mistakes like that
And btw it's cool
I forgive u

After he said that, I immediately calmed down. It felt nice to know nothing bad happened to our friendship.

Blob
Tysm for forgiving me tubbo :)
I didn't want to ruin our friendship in any way

Tubs 🐝
Clay, just bc u interrupted me once doesn't mean our friendship would be ruined
It's fine man
We're cool :)

Blob
Ty tubbo
I gtg now bc I need to finish editing a vid
Ttyl bye

Tubs 🐝
Bye dream

With that I unmuted my mic on discord and told everyone I had to leave to finish editing. I said my goodbyes and left.

Even though tubbo said it was fine, I still felt horrible about it. I couldn't stop thinking of what I did.

Y/n pov

Once I got the text saying I can join the call again, I was worried something happened.

"Hello? What happened? Why did I have to leave?"

"Well we were actually pla-" Tommy began to say but was interrupted by Nikki.

"Well y/n. We were talking about a video idea. It was going to be a vlog actually. We were going to let you stay in the call but we asked you to leave because your a faceless streamer and your not like ranboo, where as he has shown himself except his face. We didn't want it to be awkward for you. Sorry." Nikki said in her sweet voice as always but a hint of guilt in her voice.

"Oh its okay. Thank you for being aware of my feelings though. Honestly, it would've been very awkward." I said and giggled right after. Nikki giggled with me as well.