》7《

Ranboo pov:

"GUYS I DID IT. I GOT THE LAST GUY." I love streaming because my chat is so nice. "Who wants another rou- hold on someone is calling me." I muted my mic so they didn't hear me. "Y/n, why did you call me. You know I'm streaming."

"Hello? Is this y/n's twin brother ranboo?" "Uh yeah it is. Who is this? Where's y/n? You better not have hurt her!"

"Okay I need you to go to the nearest hospital by (insert school here). She's okay she just got hit hard and hit the ground and hit it pretty hard. I think she blacked out but we called the ambulance just incase it's something bad."

"I'm on my way now but can you please tell me who did this or who you saw near her?" "It was Jacob her ex. I walked by to go to the band room and put away my instrument, as I turned to get there, I saw Jacob about to hit her and I was too late to tell him to stop. Once I had said it she was on the floor but I noticed he had her phone in his hand."

"Thank you I'm almost to the hospital see you there."

I hung up. As I was driving, I couldn't hold my tears anymore. I failed at protecting her. I broke the promise. What if she's mad I couldn't protect her? I should've stayed after school with her to walk back with her. Maybe this wouldn't have happened.

Incoming call from
Tub oh

"Hello?"

"RANBOO IM SORRY Y/N GOT HIT BY SOMEONE AND SHE TEXTED ME SAYING TO PRETEND TO BE HER BOYFRIEND AND THEN CALLED ME AND TOLD HER FRIEND IM HER BOYFRIEND AND THEN HE YELLED AT HER SAYING THAT WHAT SHE FEELS TOWARDS ME ISNT REAL AND SHE LOVES HIM AND THEN HE YELLED AT ME SAYING SHE LOVES HIM NOT ME AND THEN SHE TRIED STANDING UP FOR HERSELF AND THEN HE HIT HER AND SHE FELL TO THE GROUND AND THEN I HEARD SOMEONE YELL TO STOP AND THEN I THINK HER FRIEND PUT Y/N'S PHONE DOWN AND RAN AWAY THEN THE PERSON WHO SAID STOP GOT THE PHONE AND ASKED IF I WAS A FAMILY MEMBER AND I SAID NO AND SAID I WAS GOING TO CALL YOU SO GO TO (insert hospital name)"

"I got the call already and I'm almost there. The person she said was her friend is her ex and now you know why they broke up and why she pretended you were her boyfriend. He was very controlling and mean to her so she broke up and ever since he's followed her a lot and tried to get her back. He also cheated on her."

"I'm getting a plane ticket and I'm going to punch him. That isn't right."

"I'm at the hospital I'll tell you what happens talk later."

"Bye good luck tell y/n I'm sorry"

I couldn't talk to tubbo. I was crying the whole time. By crying I mean sobbing. He couldn't hear it because I was good at making my cries quiet. I wasn't ready to see her.

I got to her room to see her on the hospital bed, awake which is good. "RANBOO YOURE HERE THANK GOD." I rushed and hugged her gently, being careful not to hurt her. She started crying on my shoulder. I rubbed her back to call her down.

"What happened y/n?"

"I was walking to the band room to put away my instrument and then Jacob came up behind me and tapped my shoulder. He started saying 'did you miss me?' And 'I'm still your boyfriend' so I said that I made it clear we were done and he should go back to Emily. Then he said he was all I had and everyone hates me and that's why I don't have friends. Then I said I have a boyfriend so he can leave me alone. I didn't have many options and tubbo was an easy option because I would explain everything later and he understands the different tones in my voice. I quickly texted him to play along with what I said and he said ok so I called him and then I told Jacob tubbo was my boyfriend and then Jacob said I didn't like tubbo and I liked Jacob and he said I cheated on Jacob and for tubbo not to trust me. I didn't want my friendship with tubbo to be ruined with what happened so I told Jacob to stop and told tubbo it wasn't true and that Jacob cheated on me but Jacob hit me before I could say it and then everything turned black."

All she could do was cry after that.

*time skip*

The doctor said y/n was fine and that she just blacked out. She hit her head really badly so she had to sleep a lot. I was still worried but glad she was home and safe. Jacob will get a piece of my mind next time I see him. He better hope we don't cross paths because it won't end well. Whether I get suspended or expelled, I don't care as long as Jacob gets what he deserves I'm fine.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Srry short chapter just needed to post something. I was trying to make it as interesting as I could I tried. Srry if it isn't good.

Anyways, have a good day/afternoon/night, drink yo water, eat yo food and wear yo seatbelt :3

Discord: mistake#8995
Instagram: tendies_if_chicken
Words: 938