》8《

Y/n pov:

It's been 2 weeks since the incident with Jacob. Ever since, ranboo has been by me even more than what he used to be. He went to our school office to ask if he can change his schedule to match mine. They said yes because we have the same classes and teachers just in a different order (by this I mean like they the same amount of smartness so ye also ik that's not proper grammar idc tho).

And then tubbo has been calling me in the morning after I wake up while I'm eating breakfast, when im walking home, and when I'm going to bed. Because of the time difference I usually go to bed when he gets ready for school so we talk for a while until I'm asleep.

Right now we have language arts and this is the one class Jacob is in. Ranboo hates this class because he's in it and all the time ranboo is either sitting next to me really close or his arm is around me. It's very comforting knowing he's not going to leave me and I feel so protected.

*time skip to end of school day*

Finally it's marching band practice. Ranboo doesn't know how to somehow protect me so he's asked the band teacher if he can sit on the bleachers to watch. This is my only escape from the real world.

*time skip again :P*

It's about midway through practice and we where going to play one of ranboos favorite songs of ours. I turned to look at him right as we were about to play but he wasn't paying attention. He was on a phone call with someone. By the look on his face it looks like he's calm so it's nothing bad.

Ranboo pov:

"Hello?"

"Hey tubbo. So I was going to ask you something. It's for y/n's birthday because it's coming up soon. Since your a close friend of hers just maybe if you wanted to do something for her."

"Okay tell me what you were thinking of doing for her."

"Well I was thinking maybe you could fly over here and stay for a week or longer and fly back. Just a thought."

"That's a good idea. We should do that. She would be so happy."

Yes she would. I got to go sorry im at her band practice and they're playing my favorite song. Talk later bye tubbo."

"Bye ranboo."

I hung up and focused on her playing and scouting for Jacob. That's when I saw him. He knows her practice ends in a few minutes and that she'll be going to the band room to put things away.

He's not going to lay a single finger on her on my watch. I'm not going to let her go through the same thing twice. For as long as we are together, I will never let anything happen to her.

"Hey Jacob. Get out of here and stop following y/n. You won't get anywhere near her on my watch."

"Well you better get out of the way. This doesn't involve you now move before it does involve you."

"I made a promise saying I'll never let anyone hurt her and you hurt her. Now leave before I make you leave."

After I said that, everything went in a flash. I put my fists up and charged at him and he did the same soon after I did. I got the first punch which gave me an advantage to win the fight. After my punch, he threw a fast and hard punch back. Since the karate class, I could win it if I used some of the techniques that they taught me.

I'm not going to be breaking bones unless I have to. Out of the corner of my eye I saw y/n, watching in terror. She started crying as well which made me regret fighting Jacob.

"GUYS STOP FIGHTING. PLEASE WHY ARE YOU GUYS FIGHTING. JUST STOP." Y/n cried out.

"Y/N IM PROTECTING YOU. I COULDNT LAST TIME AND WONT LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN. LEAVE BEFORE YOU GET INTO THIS."

Y/n ran out still crying.

At least she left. She understands what's happening and she's not crying because we're fighting. She's crying because she afraid I'll get really hurt. I know she's worried but she also knows I could win this fight if he hurts me too much. She knows what I'm capable of but she's afraid Jacob will win.

I pinned Jacob to the floor and pulled his arm back.

"Leave or I'll break it. If you don't leave her alone, this will be 10x worse."

"OUCH OKAY OKAY ILL LEAVE."

I unpinned Jacob and let him leave. Thankfully, I had a few bruises but nothing bad. I ran towards where y/n ran off to so we can walk home.

"THANK GOD YOUR OKAY. WHEN WE GET HOME ILL BUT SOME ICE ON YOUR BRUISES."

"Y/n I'll be fine. Let's just walk home."

*time skip*

Y/n pov:

Once we had gotten home I attended to ranboo even though he said not to. When I saw him fighting with Jacob, I was afraid Jacob would win because he's strong and I was afraid that years of us not needing to use our karate skills, we would forget.

Once ranboo had told me to leave, I decided to call tubbo because I was scared and needed to be comforted. He had told me that ranboo will be fine and will win the fight. He said that he's just trying to protect me like any brother would. Glad he wasn't lying.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Ight took a while but I did it. Sadly I have writers block which is why this chapter is cut short I'm so srry bout that.

So maybe no posting for a while again. Anyways have good day/afternoon/night and drink water, eat food, wear seatbelt.

Discord: 🌱ami🌱#8995
Insta: tendies_if_chicken
Words: 955