》16《

Help I forgot the date of ur bday again hehe if I remember correctly it's December 1st idk but if it isn't well now it is

3rd pov

As the days got colder and longer, it also got closer to a certain girl's birthday. As the day got closer the happier she became. A certain burnette had instantly noticed and it always put a smile to his face. Because the days were closer, Toby was already looking for the best present he can find for the girl.

In the end, he settled for matching dinosaur hoodies, a frog plush for y/n, and a bee plush for her as well. He was going to take a lot of money as well so as he's hanging out with y/n, he might buy some more things for her.

He started packing his clothes a month before due to his excitement for the trip but now with his flight in about 6 hours, he couldn't sleep. He was planning on leaving his house at 3 am just because he lived a bit far from the airport and he also wanted to beat the traffic. Mr. Simons had volunteered to take the boys to the airport and wait with them till it was time for their flight. Luckily the security guards let him wait with them making sure he had nothing illegal.

After about 30 minutes, it was time for them to board the plane so they can begin the long journey to America. They said their goodbyes to Mr. Simons and boarded the plane. For a while the boys were talking about how excited they were to get to America and what they were planning on doing. Tommy had briefly mentioned about y/n and Toby's feelings for her which Toby avoided the topic knowing he might get manipulated to tell her his feelings.

Tommy was first to sleep, obviously. Toby had the window because Tommy said he "wasnt" scared of flying and because he was going to stay hydrated and use the bathroom. Toby didn't judge though. He understood. He was lost in his thoughts just about y/n. He was so excited and was thinking of all the fun things that they could do don't be dirty minded rn- and was also excited to see ranboo.
We gonna say its a 12 hour flight bc I'm too lazy to do the math

Toby had been up for the first 4 hours of the flight and then began to feel his eyes get heavy. He drifted off to sleep with his head on top of Tommy's because Tommy had fallen asleep on his shoulder. Both boys had woken up by a jolt from the plane and didn't know what had happened. The flight attendant then had announced that the pilot was trying to avoid a flock of birds without moving the plane too much because he didn't want to wake up any sleeping passengers. Turns out that 2 birds hit it while we was dodging so he moved up and down to get the corpes off of the windshield.

The boys decided to stay awake because there was only 4 hours left and them knowing they were so close kept them awake.

Back with y/n, ranboo had told her they should clean the house because they won't be home till late and their parents were too busy to clean. Y/n had agreed because she wanted to help her parents clean. They had finished cleaning the house after about 2 hours and started getting ready for the day. Ranboo had told y/n that it was a surprise and it'll start in about 4 hours so in the meantime they were gonna go get ice cream and mess around at the park.

Once it was time, ranboo brought a blindfold to cover her eyes while he drove to the airport. They got to the airport and y/n was still unknowing of what was happening.

Y/n pov

Ranboo had covered my eyes with the blindfold and started to drive to who knows where. I was a bit scared because I don't know where he was taking me but I knew it wasn't anything bad because he has the best surprises and wouldn't do anything bad. He stopped the car and went around to my door helping me get out. He told me to wait by my door while he got something from the trunk.

He came back and gave me like a piece of paper that felt like poster paper. He then walked me inside and guided me to a spot where we stopped moving. "Okay now leave your arms right here in the middle and when I tell you to put your arms up do it" ranboo said in an instructive manner. Sounds like if I don't remember he's not going to repeat himself.

I put the paper, or what I'm guessing a poster, in the middle of my body with only an inch from it touching my body. I was still very confused on what I was doing and I'm sure people around me were as well be because I'd hear people questioning out loud every once in a while.

"Y/n don't worry about the people questioning you. I understand you don't know what's happening but trust me you'll be happy at the end. It's almost time for your surprise to be here!" Ranboo told me with enthusiasm.

"Okay ranboo I trust you. Anyways you're just making me even more excited stop mentioning it please", "I'm sorry alright I won't talk about it" ranboo said with excitement.

After a few more minutes I started complaining to ranboo that my arms were tired and when it would be here. He was about to answer and then yelled for me to raise my arms and so I did. Excitement began to flood my body as what ranboo called the surprise was now here. "Okay y/n, put your arms down now" I did as I was told. "Now I'm going to slowly take the blindfold off so you can start crying once it's off" ranboo said as he began to remove the blindfold. As my eyes adjusted to the light, that's when I saw the burnette standing infront of me with a tall blonde kid behind him.

My eyes lit up with joy instantly knowing who it was and ran up to him for a hug. I soon felt tears of joy fall down my cheeks and onto tubbos shirt. "Hi y/n" he said still in the hug. "Hi tubs how was your flight?", "It was fine thank you."

After that we didn't speak. We just stayed in the hug like that for a bit longer while ranboo and Tommy were talking. The silence between tubbo and I wasn't awkward either it was very comfortable and both of us didn't want to let go afraid one of us would leave. Eventually he let go so he can greet ranboo. I went to go say hi to the Tommy which he was towering over me. "HELLO TOMMY" I said while crouching up and down with my arms spread out. "HELLO WOMAN. SO THIS IS AMERICA?" He replied while doing the same as I was. "YES IT IS HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE IN AMERICA?", "AWFUL" he replied while yelling back as me.

We stopped crouching and began to laugh at what we were doing. "Okay you guys ready to leave? We're going to eat from here because I'm guessing you're hungry and want something other than the peanuts you get on planes. Y/n where do you want to go eat?" I had an evil smirk on my face when ranboo asked what I wanted. "You already know. Y/f/r please" I said with the evil smirk still there. "Okay then y/f/r it is". We left the airport and made our way to ranboos car where Tommy and I raced for shotgun but he won due to his long legs.

"NOT FAIR HE HAS LONG LEGS", "WELL STOP BEING SHORT" we yelled at eachother. "Okay okay calm down. Y/n you have to sit in the back with me because Tommy won and Tommy it's not her fault she stopped growing." Toby said to break up the fight. "HEY IM STILL GROWING JUST NOT AS MUCH ANYMORE." All 3 of the guys began to burst in fits of laughter at my comment. We all got in the car and began taking turns choosing songs for the long car ride to y/f/r.

Y/f/r is your favorite restaurant incase u didn't know
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

A/n: My first chapter I've pre-written:D
It's April 12 at 10:36 am rn just putting this here so ik how lonb I've had this done. 2 days ago was my escaping the womb day yay. That's it bye bye.

Discord: some person#8995
Insta: catdogratfoot
Words: 1500