》2《

Y/n pov

Ah it's the day I'm going to start streaming. I made my account name y/u/n and made my Instagram the same as well as Twitter. I've never been this nervous but everything will be fine. I got this.

Time to click the go live button. Once I press it there's no going back. I press it while just pulling up Minecraft. I knew I wasn't going to get many viewers on the first day but it'll get better with time. It will be okay.

I'll just play bedwars while waiting for people to watch.

*time skip ^w^*

After 3 rounds I already have 5 views. Not much but I'm so happy people even watched. Chat is so nice even thought it's a few people they are so nice. I wonder what it's like with thousands of viewers. How overwhelming is it?

As I come to about my 19th round of bedwars still on a win streak, I get a raid. "Thank you for the raid of, 13k viewers? Woah that's a lot, thank you Tubbo for the raid" as I finish thanking him, I was shocked. How did he know my twitch and why did he raid me?

All I had was 8 viewers which isn't much but it isn't enough to get noticed by someone big like him. Maybe ranboo told him. Or maybe one of his viewers liked my stream and went to his to tell him to raid me. I'll have a talk with ranboo after my stream.

*time skip again srry*

"Hey ranboo quick question", "Yeah what is it y/n?", "Well I wanted to know if you told any of your friends about my twitch account because your friend tubbo raided me"

"I kinda just told him because he wanted to know. After yesterday, he kept asking questions when we got back from the store and done setting up your setup."

That's weird. I mean its normal to ask questions to your friend about a sibling you didn't know existed but I think interacting with my twitch account was a little too much.

"Well why did he raid me? You could've at least told him I wanted to start slowly. It was a lot of pressure with 13k people watching me.", "I told him that but I guess he must've forgotten because I told him when it was late in his timezone. I'm sorry about that I'll have a talk with him."

"Oh no it's fine. Just a little heads up would've helped me. That's all. You can talk to him if you want just tell him I said hi."

"Actually why don't you talk to him so you can tell him your limits and stuff like that. Because after your first stream, I don't know if anything changed as far as what you would want to do."

"Oh okay then. Tell me when to come back to talk to him."

"Okay see ya"

And with that I go back to my room. Kinda scared to talk with tubbo. I mean I barely know him non the less actually heard him. When I heard people talking from ranboo's headset the other day, I couldn't really tell the voices apart because they were muffled.

I think before I talk to him I should do a little research on him just to know who I'm about to talk to. Don't want to be talking to a 50 year old man using a voice changer. Ha, I'm so funny (I'm srry for that joke I had to).

Well after some research I have learned a lot. 1, I learned he isn't a 50 year old man using a voice changer which is a big relief. 2, he's actually British which isn't much of a surprise because I could hear British voices through the headset. 3, he's a really wholesome guy and practically becomes friends with everyone he meets. And 4, he's kinda cute if I'm being honest which isn't something I would normally think after researching someone I'm about to talk to for the first time.

Kinda weird that I'm looking forward to talking with him. I hope that he won't hate me after we talk. I know I can be pretty annoying and not many people can tolerate it but I hope he can.

Bro 👹
K u ready to talk to tubbo? I asked if he wasn't busy and if he could talk and he said yes
I also told him ur gonna talk to him

Sis 🤮
I'm nervous
Anything I need to know before hand?

Bro 👹
Don't be nervous
He's the nicest person u will ever talk to
He's easy to talk to and a good listener so dw
I'll send u his discord unless u wanna have his number

Sis 🤮
Ig which ever is easiest

Bro 👹
Alright here's his number **********

Now that I put his number in I can call him. What if he wants to FaceTime? I should quickly get ready just in case that happens.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
This took so long to make bc I was so busy. Kinda rushed tbh but I hope it's good. I tried. Tell me if I made any mistakes and tell me if u wanna help me. Das it. Have a good day/afternoon/night.

Discord: mistake#8995
Instagram: tendies_if_chicken

Words: 893