》18《

Y/n pov

Once we got home, I was finally relieved we had gotten there. It felt like we were in that car for a year already. I opened my door and quickly stretched my stiff limbs.

Once I was done, I turned around and opened the car door to yell in tubbos ear to wake up.

"IM UP IM UP" tubbo yelled back in a scared and sleepy face. I'm a truthful person so i will say it was pretty cute.

I felt a slight blush creep on my face so to hide it I grabbed his arm and started pulling him out the car facing the opposite direction from him.
Hopefully that made sense

"C'mon we're home. Stop sleeping. Get up. PLEASE" I begged while still pulling him. "Alright alright. Just stop pulling me." I let go of his arm and he fell backwards. We began laughing at his fall which woke up Tommy.

"Who interrupted my beauty sleep?" He questioned with fake anger in his tone. He was just moody. Happens to children. "Toby", "Y/n" we pointed at eachother and said at the same time.

"Oh no you don't. You're not gonna blame this on me. It was your fault you woke him up", "No it wasn't. You were pulling me then let me go. If you didn't pull me this wouldn't have happened."

Toby was fully out of the car so I took the opportunity to tackle him. We continued yelling while fighting on the floor about who did it. Ranboo came by and started recording it all while Tommy was standing to the side laughing. After a while of Tommy's laughs, I had stopped attacking Toby and turned to Tommy. He hadn't noticed because he was crying of laughter.

Toby had stopped fighting me and looked in the direction I was looking at and he got the hint. Ranboo also got the hint and started playing the video he took put loud so Tommy thought we were still fighting. Toby and I got infront of him waiting for him to open his eyes. Once he did, we both started tickling him and he fell to the floor laughing.

Ranboo just kept recording for memories and after a while we all stopped and finally went inside.

"You know y/n, my wife's wouldn't like you" Tommy casually said to me. "That's fine." I said casually back. We both laughed and continued walking inside.

"Okay guys quick tour of the house. Here's the kitchen. If we walk more this way, it's the livingroom. Downstairs bathroom. Join me upstairs if you will. Here is the upstairs bathroom, to the left of that is my room. To the left of my room is ranboo's room. To the right of the bathroom are the 2 guest rooms. Facing the last guest room is my parents room. Any questions?" I said turning around facing the boys.

"Nope" they both responded. "Okay then, I'll let you guys get settled in and then we can watch a movie or something." I said and turned facing my room.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

A/n: this was cut short bc I'm got writers block now and ik when yall see this I won't be but that's why it's cut short bc I was supposed to finish writing it today.
Written on may 12th at 5:01 pm lol
Discord: some person#8995
Insta: catdogratfoot
Words: 568