Truth-telling and Medicines Don't Go Together

Unlike normal ghouls or artificial ghouls, a Quinx is where the kakuhou is modified by coating a layer of Quinque Steel, and used a method called 'Frames' to regulate them and allow them to function, hence their name. However, their kakuhou's shape and flexibility could not be changed unlike a ghoul or half-ghouls.

"That can only be done by CCG, it have nothing to do with us. We don't have the right equipment."

"Can't you help us?" asked Touka.

"... No. It's not likely that I could help you. But what she needs is a heart, and it was unlikely she will survive on a normal human heart when it is destroyed by a ghouls kakuhou."

"Maybe we could sneak in to CCG and-"

"Rc- scanners," said Uta shortly. Touka sighed in defeat and stared at her lap. But Kaneki spoke up.

"Or you could do it here, doctor."

The doctor's head jerked up immediately and appeared visibly uncomfortable."I... It's not really advisible..."

"This building is facilitated by CCG." he said to the surprise of Touka and Uta. The doctor eyes widened as he continued," CCG had been supplying Kanou's General Hospital for years with fluid made from Ghoul's corpses, and other ghoul's parts they are willing to share. Whatever they have, you have."

The doctor opened and closed his mouth like a goldfish, sweating heavily, as the nurse interrupts them and said,"Doctor, the patient is coding!"

Before any of them could react, the nurse and the doctor dissapeared inside, leaving a dumbfounded Touka. Uta and Kaneki looked at each other before Uta said," What is going on? "

"CCG had been selling ghoul's corpses fluids and other materials to this hospital. Right now, we are standing in a building which is a property of CCG. I...I overheard Eto telling Tatara this "

Kaneki had been nearby when Eto plotted with Tanaka to make an interview with Amon Kotaro, and reveal some 'dirty secrets' to turn CCG's Investigators against each other and lose their faith in CCG. Touka pulled a face and asked,
"What is going to happen to Akira?"

Uta was immediately startled by her question. Are they going to use Rize's heart? They said they haven't got any other ghoul's heart, other than Yamori's. After hearing Kaneki's shocking explanation, Uta did not feel any surprise on how Yamori's heart could end up here when it is supposedly to reside in CCG's Labaratory Division. He got up from his seat and started into the operating room just as the nurse and the doctor burst out, wheeling an unconscious Akira.

"Are you sure that you want to make her into a Quinx?" asked the Doctor for the final time.

Uta wanted so much to said no. Instead, he simply nodded.

The doctor nodded grimly.
"We are bringing her to in CCG Labaratory Division. Quinx Rc-cells is not available here. She will die if she remained here. "

"You can all go home now." said the nurse, and both of them dissapeared along with the girl.

As they loaded her into the ambulance, Kaneki couldn't help but feel a deep unease.

**************

Just as the Doctor and Nurse Taguchi exited into the driveway of the hospital, Nurse Taguchi said," It's ready, sir."

The doctor glanced at his beloved hospital. It wouldn't take much time to revive it, given the money that came flowing from CCG; it could afford a tiny little demolition. All his important work were all stored and locked up safely in the deep basement, anyway; just like the half-crazed Rize. The rest of the building were just for a nice show.
It's time to show this foolish and pompous ghouls to respect him, the Maker of artificial ghouls whcih turn out to be one of the most recognised ghoul in CCG. Maybe he did regret that one of his masterpieces is at stake for what he was about to do.

"Do it.", he said.

The Nurse pressed a button and the third level of the building promptly burst into flames. Within minutes, half of the hospital is destroyed, and the news of the mysterious explosion at Kanou's General Hospital made headlines at every major newspaper.

Sorry for the short update though. 
I got that writers block. Ugh. Will update ASAP.

Thanks for all the comments and votes! :) :) :)

If I made any error,  or this chapter is TOO confusing, well... We always have the comment section. I will answer them as soon as I can.

xoxoxo