Beginning of an End

TADAAAAAAA

Plot twist plot twist plot twist plot twist.

Xoxoxoxoxo

I am going to ask all readers to vote (yes, and the silent readers, too)

Do you want an early ending like this, or do you want Akira-chan to turn into a real bada$$ (longer story)?

The real problem is, this story was just too expandable, with too many plot twist( real predictable, I know, sorry) and there was too many ideas in my head. I felt like wanting to write all of them, but that's just impossible. I could end it like this though, (almost) but heyyyy you get to choose!

Well, till then, please vote and comment!

The picture above was just too cute omg.
+.+

Kaneki's P.O.V

Kaneki unzipped the large duffle bag as quickly as he could, his heart beating frantically in fear of what might be awaiting for him. He blew out a sigh of relief when he saw the occupant in the bag is still breathing and very much alive, though shouting incomprehensible words from his gag.  He undid the gag on Hide's mouth and helped him out, with Hide panting and gasping for breath.

"Haa-ah! I thought I was going to die in there. What took you so long, Kaneki-kun?"

Kaneki smothered a smile at his best friend. Even in a time like this, Hide would still crack a joke.

"Are you alright?" He asked, looking down at his friend.

"I'm pretty K O, but I guess so." Hide said, stretching his limbs as if he was just working out and not abducted and gagged a few moments ago. "Say, Kaneki, did you find the person who did this?"

Kaneki remained silent; the truth was, he was just as shocked. Never in his wildest dream he had known that Uta-san is not by his side, but would so readily betray him and sell him off to Tsukiyama. And there he was, thinking Uta was a loyal ally, or a friend, even. If it wasn't for his girlfriend to be captured by Tsukiyama, Hide probably wouldn't stand a chance...

He wondered what's Yomo part in all this, since he is Uta-san best friend. Is he a betrayer, too? Or was it just Uta?

Kaneki decided to worry about it later. He need to focus the task at hand and get Hide out of the darkening forest. Besides, he promised Uta not to reveal it to anyone. Fancy him for having the guts to ask Kaneki to help him after kidnapping Hide and planning to send Kaneki over to Tsukiyama like a special dish. But he did promised to let Hide go, thought Kaneki with a grim sigh.

But Kaneki remained as Kaneki and all wrongdoing by unjustified villian was duly forgiven. He even decided to forgive the doctor when he tried to make them into roasted ghouls. They just barely managed to escape the rubble of collapsing hospital. Touka was all for revenge, for she was the only one that was badly hurt. But she is recuperating at Anteiku now, and she knew nothing of Uta's role in this whole fiasco.

His forgiveness was voiced out to Hide, which makes Hide a teensy bit mad.

"Are you kidding me Kaneki? Sometimes I don't even know you anymore!" He cried indignantly as they make their was out of the thickset forest. "I was abducted and tied up, you are going to be killed by this guy, and you want to let it go? Are you out of your mind? What about me? I was hurt!"

Hide's affronted voice carried through the night as they make their way back home.

**********

He handed her a glass of water and she gulped it down and cried another glassful of tears. He had done everything he could, but she was still crying, as she was a half an hour ago.

Girls.

He sighed and embraced her in a hug, but she pushed him away, sobbing loudly.

In the end, he was pretty fed up by not knowing what to do to a crying girl. He had offered comfort and apologised though he had done nothing wrong, offered a hug but only to be pushed away. He had done everything that could be done in the Guidebook of Clueless Boyfriend. So, he stood up and said," I am leaving."

It worked.

She stopped crying abruptly and looked up, her beautiful face wet with tears.

"Wh-where are you going?"

"Away."

"A-A-away? Don't g-go, please..." she said as she dissolved in fresh tears once more. Uta scratched his head and sat next to her. "Then what are you crying about?"

"I-I hurt you."

"Honestly? Is that it?" he asked in confusion. " Then why are you pushing me away?"

"Because I-I am sorry!"

He wondered if he should have done a course on Girlfriend's Psychology. He spread his arms wide. "I am fine, look. So fine." he said. The wounds have completely healed.

After a few more tears and cajoling, she seemed to calm down. "If you are really sorry, kiss me."

She giggled shakily and kissed his cheek.

"Not cheek." he said quietly, staring straight at her warm brown eyes. Her arms went around his neck and slowly, she pressed her lips to his, and pulled away after half a second.
He was hurt by her action, but he smiled sneakily and said,"Our first kiss then."

She smiled happily and hiccupped once.

They spent the whole day in her bed, with Uta asking her about her dreams. Everytime she freaks out by what she remembered she had done, he quickly kisses her and asked another question. By the end of the day, Uta thought he knew it all. The girl, however...

She now lied beside him, fast asleep, and Uta felt a boiling anger towards the whole ordeal, especially on himself. He wanted to kill the doctor and his stupid nurse, but he was sure Akira had killed them both. In a way, there was something very not right in it all. She was guilty at the scratches on him, crying a sea of tears. What about killing three person? Did she hit her head hard?

He still had not tell her what really he thought. His mind was a frantic worry. Her delightful scent of of flowers and sunshine that he loved so much was gone. From the girl, he could smell the scent of Yamori, Rize and Tsukiyama.

With her back on him, he could not see her face, but despite her light snoring, her eyes was wide open.

BRB