1. Character Creation

„Welcome to Tales of Farunasa, first of it's kind to be fully operated by an AI and currently the largest FEVR MMORPG, do you wish to begin character creation process?"

 „Yes."

 „As you wish. Please wait, if you experience any sort of discomfort notify me and I'll adjust the settings for you."

 „Understood."

 „Let us begin, do you want to be Common race, Uncommon race or Rare race?"

 „Please, give me basic rundown, I'd prefer to chose out of fae type beings, elves count."

 „Understood, for Common races: Fairies, Merfolk, Gnomes. Uncommon races: Elves, Nymphs, Nature Spirits, Dryads, Centaurs, Satyrs, Dwarves and Drows. Rare races: Elementals, Pure-Blooded Fae, Orcs."

 „Can you show me a preview of Fairy, Elf, Nature Spirit and Pure-Blooded Fae?"

 „Understood."

One member of each of the said races styled after the new player appeared, a stat bar next to each one.

 „I think I'll go with Elf. Unless we can do hybrids."

 „As you wish. The common type of hybrids are not part of the lore nor worldbuilding. A moment before we initiate the Basic Avatar Customisation."

Elf very similar to the player appeared.

 „Are there subspecies of Elves? I'd like an elf from the north."

 „There are no set boundaries to regional Elves, only small differences, do you wish them to be implemented as a start of the customisation?"

 „Yes. I'll go from there."

Elf became slightly taller, paler and his hair darkened.

 „Taller, as tall as Northern Elf can go, hair darker, as black as possible if you will and a lot longer, bellow my behind would be preferable. And paler if it can go any further, I want a bit sharper facial features."

As was said happened. Elf was a whole lot taller, as pale as healthy person can be and his hair became pitch black and as long as was specified, his face too became sharper and even prettier perhaps.

 „Is this to your satisfaction?"

 „Yes, very much so."

 „Shall we go onto basic skill selection? It is to figure out what class and carrier your character will be suitable for."

 „Alright, I had hunting, reading, etymology and horse riding in mind, are they applicable?"

 „Yes, is this all?"

 „Yes."

 „Understood, we'll move to class now. I recommend Hunter, Ranger, Druid, Priest."

 „Can I multiclass?"

 „Yes, if you want to multiclass I recommend Hunter-Priest or Ranger-Priest."

 „What is the difference between Hunter and Ranger?"

 „Hunters are more casual and are better in a multiclass if one choses non-fighting class like Priest, are treated as carrier paths if Ranger is chosen as stand alone class. Rangers are good - many prefer mainly ranged - DPS, have vast knowledge in tracking, horse riding, animal taming and so on."