3. Adventure begins!

Athel looked at Aarav with uncertainty in his eyes. Aarav walked over to chat with Athel about whatever was bothering him, „don't be scared, what is it? Don't like the robes either?"
„No, it's not that, I," Athel hesitated looking at Aarav up close the Magian could see that Aarav might be most empathic NPC in town, so after Athel took a deep breath he continued, „it isn't that I don't like the robes, but, the energy they give off, it's, quite overwhelming."
Aarav blinked, then looked Athel from head to toe, „I see, no other Magian complained about energy of the clothing before, so I don't know how to help."
Aarav's admission was quite shocking, but Athel smiled, „it's truly nothing serious, you know what? I'll take these robes after all."
„Well then, I'll get you some satchels," Aarav ran off once more, Thavin took the time to sort what Aarav gave him, still somewhat awestruck by the wooden box and fabric.
Larrel took notice of the box when Thavin showed it into his inventory with fabric, „Thavin what's that box?"
„Aarav gave me this Box of Infinite Sewing, said that sewing will come in handy while traveling, free of charge apparently," replied Thavin and afixed his pouches (some of which turned out to be actually satchels) to his belt, increasing his inventory space to twice the original, „wait, do satchels and pouches really increase the inventory space? I though the developers were joking and only backpacks increased the space."
„I thought so too, but turned out they meant it," said Virion and motioned to his own satchels, Larrel had some pouches and satchels on his belt as well. Aarav abruptly retuned, startling Athel before handing him those satchels. Athel took them without question, but maybe he should have asked where Aarav came from.
None the less the group turned to leave but before that Athel turned around by the door, „thank you for everything, you helped us a lot."

Your relationship with Aarav increased to Acquaintance 5!

The whole group marveled at how a single line got them to such a high standing with a shopkeeper or is Aarav a shop owner? They decided to check a bit latter, now they needed their horses. On their walk they looked at their clothing and staves.

Staff of a Hunter (Very Rare): This staff was carved for the bravest of Rangers to wield. Chances of dealing a critical hit by magic are increased by 5% for every monster slain during a fight up to 50%. When equipped you will gain following benefits: taming wild animals and creatures of rare status costs no Marus. Durability 1000/1000. This is a Reforging Item; it will require special treatment once broken. Enhancement Ore Slots: 3.

Staff of a Dragon Knight (Very Rare): This staff was forged for the greatest of Dragon Knights to wield. Chances of dealing a critical hit by magic are increased by 5% for every monster slain during a fight up to 50%. When equipped you will gain following benefits: taming creatures and beasts of rare status costs no Marus. Durability 1000/1000. This is a Reforging Item; it will require special treatment once broken. Enhancement Ore Slots: 3.

Staff of the Forest (Rare): This staff was carved out of a living tree by an expert craftsman. Chances of dealing a critical hit of random element increased to 35%. When equipped you will gain following benefits: you cannot become lost in Elemental Forest. Durability 1000/1000. This is a Reforging Item; it will require special treatment once broken. Enhancement Ore Slots: 2.

Bow of a Hunter (Very Rare): This bow was carved for the bravest of Rangers to wield. Chances of dealing a critical hit are increased by 5% for every monster slain during a fight up to 50%. When equipped you will gain following benefits: taming beasts costs no Marus. Durability 1000/1000. This is a Reforging Item; it will require special treatment once broken. Enhancement Ore Slots: 3.

Robes of a Hunter (Very Rare): These robes were sewed for the bravest of Rangers to wear. Damage received is decreased by 5% for each piece of the set up to 50%. When equipped you will gain following benefits: taming wild animals and creatures of legendary status costs no Marus. Durability 1000/1000. This is a Reforging Item; it will require special treatment once broken. Enhancement Ore Slots: 3. Pieces owned: Full Set.