4. Another Elemental?!

Larrel was speed reading how to bless temples. Priests let him read as much as he wanted, he told them he never blessed anything before. Larrel came to the main chamber of this temple where priests waited for him. Slowly Larrel faced the east before starting the blessing.

  „Gracious master of the Woods, brightest light of the skies, grant us your great might. Illuminate this Temple with your soul so the darkness that besieged it for a time is diminished and we might go forth in your name. We beg this of you with true devotion, O' divine master."

 As Larrel chanted what Marus he has seeped into the building, but he could tell it wasn't just his Marus, but something more powerful, godly energy perhaps. Soon only this stronger power flowed from him into the Temple. Priests watched in awe as the wind got light and fresh again, only for Larrel to suddenly collapse moments later.

You reached the point of complete exhaustion! You won't be able to move on your own for three in-game hours, note that this state can be a-nulled via relogging into the game.

 Larrel was not surprised when he received the notice, at least he did finish this blessing. Two priests came to aid him, „no, healing won't help here, please, can you help me into the chamber where me and my companions are staying?"
 Priests nodded and supported him all the way to the chamber, in which Virion was still trying to salvage his robes by washing out the blood. When he turned to the door he let the robes be and came to take Larrel to bed himself, „can you please change the water in the vat for me?"
 Priests took the vat away to change the water, leaving the soaked robes behind. Virion laid Larrel down before looking at him, clearly confused. Larrel huffed, „I am exhausted and can't move for three in-game hours, good thing we're staying here for the night. And yes I won't be able to attend tonight's prayer, unless I relog, but that would ruin the immersion."
 „Then I hope you'll be able to pray on your own here, I read something on the 'net about how prayers are important for magic wielding classes and Paladins, some penalties may come from not praying for certain amount of time apparently," replied Virion and picked his robes from the ground. Slowly Virion looked at the durability of his robe, „the actual whatever curse from this world fits this sentence? Not even a point was subtracted! Gods be my witness I bore it in battle and it is soaked with blood as a result!"
 „You seriously have no need to roleplay here, but I agree that it is strange," replied Thavin, who emerged in the doorway, „and what is wrong with Larrel if I may ask?"
 „Exhaustion penalty, nothing to be worried about," explained Larrel, while Thavin started drawing something on the ground. Must be religion based, perhaps his kind of prayer. Priests returned with the fresh water Virion requested. But before he could return to washing his robe, a priest came to tell them it's about time to go pray.
 „Is head of this temple going as well? Larrel sadly fell to exhaustion, so he won't be attending, but Thavin will make sure he prays as well here," responded Virion and made his way to the priest.
 „I am afraid he won't, he, we are not sure what happened, he barricaded himself in his chamber at the beginning of this siege and haven't came out yet, we are barely managing to make sure he gets his meals, but it is in the skies if he eats them, we are not even sure he prays anymore," said truthfully priest and led him to the main chamber.
 Virion blinked in confusion, looking at the priest, „and who leads the prayer then?"
 „Usually it is one of our more experienced priests, but would you mind leading it tonight? You can try and look what came of the head of our temple tomorrow after prayer," answered priest.
 „I have never led a prayer in my life, I come from Far North, we pray differently, I pray distinctly differently, I keep my prayer silent, I believe local priests more worthy, even if I pass something others would take pride in doing," responded Virion and smiled, assuring the priest his words are true. Slowly the priest came into the chamber and exchanged few words with those that were more experienced. Virion spotted Athel in the crowd and motioned him to come closer. Athel carefully headed over, not to bump to anyone.
 Athel looked around, clearly concerned, „where is Larrel? Is he alright?"
 „Yes, he is just resting, an exhaustion penalty," replied Virion and gave him a small, assuring smile. Athel eased up and looked over his shoulder at the present priests organizing themselves by the looks of it. Priest, who brought Virion, returned to relay what the priests decided on regarding the prayer.