11. Alliance Nirvana

After the meeting the group was wandering the streets, asking for jobs that most people wouldn't be doing with little luck. In the end they ran into Agorim and Thawe, who were looking for them, „there you are, Grand Prior sent me to bring you this."
 „Ah, alright," Athel took the pile of clothing, realising it's the Robes of Yarus, the cloak and the shoes, „actually we were looking for you too, check the group ranking."
 „I wonder what this is about," Agorim smiled and opened the ranking, so his viewers can see it too, „Alliance Nirvana? Where did that come from?"
 „Well, you see Infinity Alliance has been of the rails for a month and the Admin can't do anything about it without mass backlash," started Virion and took a deep breath, „so the smaller groups held a meeting prompted by Blackglade, which we are members of, and the meeting led to the creation of Nirvana so the small groups can support one another without being on the ranking as individual groups for Infinity to trample."
 „We did see the pitch for Blackglade in global chat, but didn't know it is affiliated with this new alliance," said Thawe and looked at the group with a worried expression, „Infinity will try to get spies into Nirvana, how will the groups deal with it?"
 „None of us is our Clan Leader so we don't know," replied Athel as he let his shoes fall to the ground and stuffing the gear into his inventory, then Athel bend down and began changing his shoes.
 „Ah, but so far it sounds far better than what is Infinity Alliance, I heard it was originally known as the Infinity Order, when the founder wasn't involved much, apparently the Grand Prior got kicked out without a warning or a valid reason by the founder and that is how Infinity Alliance came into existence, or so the rumours say," said Agorim with a passive expression, „I also heard that the Grand Prior had not logged back on ever since the purge, which is a shame, he would be a good addition to Nirvana."
 „Well there is nothing we can do about it, even if you're right," said Virion and shrugged, wondering if there was something that could be done, „well, I think I remember something, a brother of one of my friends used to play ToF for the first month, but stopped suddenly, I won't share all the details, but I believe he used to be a part of an order that ceased to exist around that time. Although I doubt he was the Grand Prior. Just a note, I was told this decision is out of spite."
 Thavin gave Virion a look, „you're on about Sermon's brother, right?"
 „Bingo," nodded Virion. Athel looked up at the two and Larrel just smiled awkwardly, having no idea what was the conversation about.
 „You know, last time I spoke with Sermon he was trying to convince his brother to play again," said Athel and checked his shoes before straightening up, „apparently it didn't go as planned and Sermon can't log into his VR gear, his brother changed the password to his account and logged him out of it and now they are in a stalemate."
 „Oh my, I wish them the best of luck in fixing the situation," Thawe said in defeat, „anyway, do you know any good scholar builds? All I found does not really fit what I am going for."
 „As the only scholar in this group, I made my own build," Athel opened his Class Tree and showed it to Thawe and the audience of the still ongoing stream, „I am going for a religion based scholar, but it can be substituted by anything really, wanna do a nature scholar? Go ahead, I'll be posting the build on the forum once I get it to a more functioning stage."
 „So I can do an Order based scholar with this template," asked sceptically Thawe as they looked over the tree.
 „Yes, you not only take Arcane Knowledge but you also take Might of the Blade and Tactics of Glory," Athel explained and highlighted the traits that Thawe had to swap for an order based scholar, „are you a multiclass?"
 „Paladin-Magian, heavily leaning to the Magian part, but as a paladin I have proficiency in melee weapons as well," Thawe nodded and opened his class tree, „why are you asking?"
 „That means you take both magic and melee effects when you do an Order based scholar," explained Athel, „in short, you will have better effect and buff stack on the battlefield and in a library."
 „I mean, Nirvana sounds like a good idea, I don't think I'll join Blackglade anytime soon, but I am open to help out with anything I can," said Agorim with a friendly smile.
 „Hey," Thawe exclaimed, „chat's asking what server are we on, since people are interested in joining and if you'll do the same for Infinity."
 „Oh, I think this is the Astera server and no I am not doing the same for Infinity, they have their own resources, they can do everything themselves," Agorim said seemingly lightheartedly, but with greater meaning to it, that wasn't apparent right away.
 Athel handed the streamer duo two invites, „if you ever decide to join, so you can do so right away, you can leave anytime after all."
 „Thanks, hope to see you 'round," Agorim smiled as he took the invites and he and Thawe walked in the direction they came from.
 „Hey, Astro requests our presence at Dancing Flame," Athel said and the party left for the inn.