2. Adventure Party

Over the course of the week Larrel and Virion made sure to avoid as many quests as possible to make sure they didn't continue the Priest from Far North questline. Larrel did give Virion his contact and they communicated with rest of the party, who were shocked to learn of their situation in game. Virion even went as far as to post on the game forum.

Virion, 15:46 4.10.2064 
Hey everyone, me and my friend happen to accidentally create a new questline. As far as my research goes this never happened during BETA. Did this ever happen to anyone since the game launched? We are quite freaked out and don't want to continue until rest of our party reaches our current location.

 Virion waited few days until he got a coherent response from more experienced player.

Agorim, 03:09 7.10.2064 
I heard of it happening sometimes during BETA, but never actually had it happen to myself. But it did happen to my girlfriend last week, she was freaked out too. I recommend you get rest of your party as soon as possible and finish it, that at least worked for us. Good luck.

 Once Virion's friends heard of the reply they made plans to meet up very soon.

 Next time Virion logged on, Larrel knocked on the door of his room before letting himself in, „I hope you're ready, guys will be here in ten minutes, in mean time, we need to pray and have breakfast."
 „Understood, I hope Syvis won't approach us before they get here," nodded Virion and followed Larrel to other priests for morning prayer. As the two went through corridors Virion wondered, „do these robes have any sort of stats or something of the like?"
 „Good question, I never checked," admitted Larrel and pulled up his character sheet. Virion pulled his sheet up as well.

Robes of South Temple of Eher (Uncommon): These robes are staple of Priests of South Temple of Eher. While wearing these robes, you gain the following benefits: cost of all spells and buffs cast by you is decreased by 5%. Ordinary folk view you as chosen by gods and will respect you, and true members of Temples relating to Northern Pantheon of Araplanity view you as trustworthy. Additional Properties: These robes are Everlasting.

 „No stats, but good none the less," commented Larrel and Virion agreed. Together they reached the praying hall and let the prayer begin. Priests kneeled, started chanting and Virion kept his prayer in his thoughts. Afterwards came breakfast, after which the two priests went for a walk as the weather was nice and they seriously wanted to meet rest of their party before Syvis approaches them.

Athel sent you a friendship request!
Thavin sent you a friendship request!

 From looks of things rest of their party was close enough they could sent both of them friendship requests, which the two priests accepted, and added the two to their party. Athel and Thavin barely made it to the vision of two priests when Syvis came to them, „Virion, Larrel, I was meaning to speak with you about this matter much earlier, but never the less better late than never I suppose, we received a word from our sister temple, they need help, monsters attacked their temple and have laid a siege."
 „I see, perhaps these two gentlemen will join us," replied Virion and motioned to Athel and Thavin in close distance.
 Syvis waited for the two to be a bit closer to repeat herself, „our sister temple is under siege of monsters, they need help, the messenger was nearly killed while making his attempt to get help, he is in a serious condition."
 „We will help," accepted Athel with Thavin nodding along.
 Larrel then was given three envelopes, „here, I went out of my way to commission the two of you weapons, armor and traveling garb at local blacksmith, couturier and woodcarver, I hope you're not mad at me."
 „No, we aren't mad, just surprised, you have our thanks," Larrel smiled and Virion bowed his head in thanks. Athel and Thavin just accepted the truth that they'll just have to buy clothes, armour and weapons with their own money.
 „As for you gentlemen, I can quickly write you few papers that will put any purchases made by you on the Temple as a thanks," Syvis seemed to read their mind or something, because that was a surprise to the whole party.
 Thavin recovered first and was first to reply, „you'd be most kind."