5. Trouble in the Market!

Soon they reached the town and were instantly stopped by the woodcarver, „you're back! I'll sent a word to the Temple so they know you are back."
 „Please halt your thoughts, we offered our help with finding belongings of the Elemental in our company, he got robbed by some adventurers," responded Athel, before taking a pause for a moment, „and I believe we never caught your name."
 „Oh my, I can't believe I never introduced myself, I am Runar, I think you should go to Burkhard if weapons are on the list, some adventurers were bragging about getting a great deal on a set of crystal daggers earlier today," stated Runar and moved out of their way as they made haste toward the smithy. Once they arrived they startled Burkhard into dropping his hammer onto the ground.
 Burkhard assessed the group before speaking up, „what has gotten into you? You look like you gave chase."
 „We did, we happened to find an Elemental in distress, injured and robbed and we heard from Runar that someone sold you a pair of daggers that might be his," explained Larrel and motioned to Augur. Burkhard nodded, picked his hammer from the ground and on his way for the daggers left it on a wooden surface. Burkhard returned soon, not only with twin crystal daggers but also some other metal trinkets and a great sword. It seemed as if Burkhard not only brought the potential stolen things but also some things he thought might pique their interest and picked specially for them.
 „This is mostly what they sold me, the only valuable thing are the daggers and one of the trinkets, feel free to go through this, if nothing tickles your fancy just say so," said Burkhard before turning his attention to what he was doing before they arrived. Augur immediately picked up the daggers like he knew exactly what they were, they must have been indeed stolen. Augur then reluctantly put them down, but wasn't happy much that he had to let go of them to go through those trinkets. When he picked out what was his and what was not, the party went through the rest. The trinkets were mostly hit or miss, Athel took a set of earrings (he had to ask if it was a pair and where is the other one) and the rest chose nothing. Thavin did like the greatsword, but didn't want to let go of, more like didn't want to abandon, Sword of Luminus. Thavin stayed behind to work out why did his equipment break on the first use with Burkhard who wanted to know what happened at the Sister Temple.

 Rest of the group went to the busy market area. Soon they were faced with Aarav, who was clenching a cloak and a bag, their face lit up at the sight of them, „thank the Pantheons you're alright! Runar told me you were looking for some stolen goods, I asked around the market for you already, the thieves only sold to me and Burkhard by the looks of it, you should also try asking, perhaps more was sold when I was not at the stalls."
 Augur thanked Aarav for his help and took what Aarav brought him. Athel looked around, adventurers eying them strangely, „seems word got around, Aarav, about my robes, where did you get them?"
 „My family sort of had them since forever, we don't know how they got to us nor why, but what we do know is that if the robes chose a wearer they'll show their face in our minds, it was only a coincidence you came into the shop really," explained Aarav and flinched when he saw a group of adventurers approach them. The way Augur backed behind them made it clear they are the assailants, or at least one of them.
 „You useless tailor, I hope you're crazy, because going against the best players in the game is beyond me," the sheer arrogance is the voice of a male fairy was enough to raise alarm bells in Larrel's mind and actually step in front of Aarav.
 Aarav wanted to say something, but Larrel spoke sooner, clearly agitated by how this player acted, „look, I don't know who you are, but you are not going to act like you own this town and insult a great courtier by degrading him to a tailor!"
 Everyone jumped at the shout and rudeness, but there was nowhere written priests are required to be nice, many just choose to, so the weight of this situation quickly got known to present NPCs. Fairy was confused to say the least, most likely knowing nothing of the lore and not noticing the shift in the air, „I am UnholyElementalist, right at the top of the chart, you-"
 „I at the very least am not an assailant," Larrel cut him off, not paying attention to his surroundings. If he did he would hear Augur hit the ground in shock and feel Aarav gripping his arms in case this argument was about to transition into a fight.
 Athel checked the chart, but started laughing uncontrollably, „you? At the top of the chart? I don't want to be rude or something, but if I'm looking correctly it is someone named Agorim."
 Virion played confused to push the illusion of an NPC, he planned to contact this Agorim after logging off. But before this got more heated he stepped forward and put up a serious expression and waving Augur closer to the view, „gentlemen, I believe this exchange worthless, instead mister Elementalist, would you allow us to search your and your group's belongings? We are trying to salvage what we can of stolen belongings so Augur can be on the road in a few days."
 UnholyElementalist protested for a quite a while, when his group let Augur go through their things and take what was his, they were truly surprised to find out that they unintentionally robbed someone, except for UnholyElementalist, who gave in eventually and Augur had all that was stolen from him returned, sadly most of his money was gone, but what he did have he split to the adventurers that helped him.