The park

"Do you have to go to border school? Just stay here and live out your life with two loving guys and a baby. Nothing wrong with that" Jerry once again tries to convince me to stay home instead of going to "boarder school". But i have no other choices. Alex and Tyson think its a good idea to have me at Wolf Land and have a lot of security and guard around me 24/7 just until this baby pops out.This is the best for the baby and me just until the wars comes in two weeks.

"I already told you,I can't. My parents are paying for me and the guys to go to this discipline border school that will teach us hot to be an adult and they even have a day care, they will take care of my child when i'm in class and Tyson and Alex are in classes too." I wrap an arm around Jerry, still swinging slightly on the swings. We were in the park since i didn't want Jerry to freak out so i took him somewhere where he will be calm and we could have some child hood memory. Also i don't talk with him much anywhere else since football season was over and so was track and all the time i hang around with Alex or Tyson so i don't any alone time with Jerry anymore.

"well once you move into the school campus, call me. And i will call you as much as every night, and visit you all the visiting days. And maybe we could hang out and go shopping once your baby pops out. We could buy you some bigger clothes." He laugh and i punch him for that comment.

" i won't get fat, i will still be skinny and small when my child is born." we continue to swing until Jerry had a plan he wanted to go down the slide and run around the park. 

After a couple of hours of me chasing Jerry around but never to catch up with my belly and us laughing at the stupid things we did when we were little, it started to get dark meaning we both had to go home. Everyone else in the park had already left so we were the only one left at the park.

" remember when you trip while we were racing to the car? You cried the whole way back home." I laugh while i was making fun at Jerry for being a cry baby at age 14.

We arrive at the car and i was searching for the car keys to Tyson car. He let me borrow it since Jerry's car in the shop.

"shut up, my knee hurt like so badly. Beside, i'm not like you who could never get hurt or ever get bruises."

"Oh i doubt that" me and Jerry both turn to see the one person who i despised so much.

He was always in his fancy tux outfit and his hair silk back to make him more officiant. His hand in the back of his back and he stand a good 6 feet tall.

"Daniel" i spit out, feeling a gross and nasty taste in my mouth.

The last time i saw him was a couple of months ago when he showed me Vampire village and threaten me if i don't side with Vampire side in the war, he will kill everyone i love and care for. What does he want now?

" i doubt that this girl right here never got bruises or cuts before. I remember her having a bruise on her right cheek just five months ago. Is that correct Vanessa?" Daniel ask, eyeing me like i was going to disappear or something he determine to get.

I could still see his red eyes threw the light pole's lights and they seem to get redder and redder every second he keep looking at me and Jerry.

" Leave me alone Daniel" I warn him grabbing the keys from my pocket.

"Vanessa? Who is this man? " Jerry ask, very scared and confuse.

"What! You haven't told anyone about me Vanessa? That's sad you don't introduce me. Hello dear young boy, my name is Daniel Sanchez. I'm Vanessa long lost uncle." Daniel gave one of his innocent smile that never fool me. He took a step closer but i put my hand up.