The probability date

It was 5:30 and practice was cut short since one of the player was drop and was taken to the hospital. So now Jerry was driving me home , and he wouldn't stop asking question about yesterday and today drama with me and my boy problem .

"When did he ask you out? Did you go to the party yesterday? Does the foster boys know about Frankie? Is that Alex kid ok with you dating? Is tyson ok with you dating? Do you like Tyson too?" Jerry went on and on with the question.

"Stay quiet for one moment please!" I scream out and he finally shut up.

"Gosh. I just wanted to know what's going on with you and your love life" he turn back to the steering wheel.

"Look, yes me and Frankie are dating. And no, I do not care or like Alex. He is being so stubborn." I puff and cross my arm. Do I sound like a kid right now for being stubborn myself?

"I can't believe it. You finally getting the guy of your dreams. I told you it wasn't your pale skin or your weirdness." Jerry rubs it in my face while I look away and outside the window.

Then my sight began to blur again, meaning I was having another vision. Great (note the sarcasm).

It was the same locating from my dream about a week ago. Where me and Frankie were in the beach and we were about to kiss. Strange. So it wasn't a dream then.

"I can't believe this is happening" I repeat what I said last time. So I guess this was a vision than a dream.

"Well believe it Vanessa. Your cute and smart. And your awesome. I like you" he smile and lean in toward me for a kiss.

Here we go. That kiss I alway wanted.

"I wish we could live this moment forever" I whisper. We came closer and closer until he stop.

" We better go. I need to have you home by 8:00." Frankie back up and started walking away.

"What the?" I ask myself. Why did he stop? We were about to kiss.

I catch up with Frankie and walk beside him.

"What just happen?" I ask him.

"We had a great time. But each day end to start another." he keep walking up the beach til we reach the parking lot.

"But you were about to kiss me? what happen?" I slam my hand on the car door to prevent him to get in.

"Look, I think we're moving thing too fast. We just barely talk a while ago and here we are, about to kiss. I think we need to slow things down. Maybe go back to being friends."

And with that, my heart just broke. Is he breaking up with me?

"It's not a 'goodbye' break up. Its more of a 'lets get to know each other better' break up." He put a hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

"Ok" I nod my head. I couldn't think of anything in that moment. Frankie, the man of my dreams just broke up with me.

"Vanessa!" Jerry voice came up and the vision blur away.

"What?" I turn to him.

"We're here." I look outside and we were in front of my house.

"Oh" that vision took most of my time.

"Vision?" Jerry ask even though he knew it was.

I nod my head and I grab my backpack from the floor.

"Tell me about it later. Just don't get in anymore drama with foster boys and Frankie your BF." Jerry pat my shoulder.

"Yeah, ok" I gave him a reassuring smile and got off his car.