First time shifting

"Wake up wake up!" Tyson voice wake me up and I almost fell off my bed. But its a good thing Alex was next to me or else I would have fallen.

"What?Where? Huh?" I mumble and untangle from my blanket.

"Training about to start babe. So get up and hit the shower." Alex wrap his arm around my waist and untangle me from the bed mess.

"Training?" what are they saying?

"Yes. Training for the up coming war" Tyson said while walking around the bed. "Now get ready for training in 20 minute and don't be late" He walked out with Alex at his side.

A week have pass and Tyson have not like the idea of me going out with Alex. He told me I deserve someone better than him, but I can't shake off the feeling I have with Alex with the bond. I told Tyson I want to give him a chance, and nothing will change between him and me. Alex is just proving what he has for me, that's it. But now Tyson take our friendship to a serious status, where he was before me and him connect over a movie and a dinner together. Everything around me just mess up, making things just worst.

As I was walking to the bathroom, this gross feeling came up from my stomach and I ran to the toilet. I threw up and cough up food from last night dinner. My stomach must have felt sick from the dinner, since Alex was the one who made it.

I finally got up from the toilet, wash my mouth from the throw up smell and hop into the shower. I wash my body with strawberry scent body wash and vanilla shampoo. Then turn off the water and dried myself with my fuzzy towel. I look at myself in the mirror and I felt like I was staring at someone else.

This girl I was staring was mature, smarter, and also more different. I use to believe that my life was too strange, where I don't belong anywhere and everyone thought of me as a outstanding lonely girl. But now I'm in the middle of a vampire, werewolf war where one species will live and the other won't . And also in the middle of a love triangle between two hot boys, one is meant to be with me and the other I want to be with. So much has happen threw the month and it seem things weren't about to get better.

I went to my closet and spin it around until I found my running shorts and tank top. I put it on, with y dark blue running shoes and tie my hair up in a tight pony tail. Then I ran down stair and outside where Tyson and Alex both wait at the end out the fence.

"I'm ready" I ran up to them and saw Alex and Tyson eye darken a little. Now what.

"What?" I ask them

"Are you seriously going to wear that?" Alex said with jealously in his voice.

"Yes. There nothing wrong with this" I put my hand on my hip and gave them a sassy mode.

'It shows a little too much to me' Tyson mind link me, knowing he couldn't say it out loud with Alex around.

"Put on something that will cover a little more" Alex command me like if I was a dog.

"Hell no" I ran pass them and jump over the fence quickly. I wanted to make today a little hard on them since their giving me some trouble over what I'm wearing.

I heard some groan and both of them jump over to catch up with me.

"Now come one, I want this training to he over with"

"Training its a lot of work. Especially when the war is about 4 months away" Tyson explain while walking pass me. His scent gave me butterfly in my stomach, distracting me from Alex stare.

"We have alot of work since your uncle King Roy want to see you next weekend. He going to see what we have been training you and see if you should continue stay here or move in the pack land." Alex hold my hand and lead me into the forest. "And you don't want that, do you?" He look at me for an answer.