You got to be kidding me!!

"Good morning beautiful" I heard Alex voice in my hear and his arm around me.

"Mmhhh" Why is he waking me up so early? And why isn't Tyson talking?

I open my eyes and insist have deju'vo. Alex was smiling at me, he was under the sheet and I knew we were both naked under the covers.

"You got to be kidding me!" I sigh out loud and laid on my back.

"What? What happen?" Alex ask while he cuddle closer to me.

I felt this bubbling feeling in my stomach and I felt like I was going to throw up.

I ran out of bed and into my bathroom to the toilet where I threw up from the hangover. It felt so gross and not good.

"Omg, Vanessa are you ok?" Alex ran after me to the bathroom and hold back my hair.

"No, I have a huge hangover" I groan while I keep spilling out liquor and pasta.

"It's ok." Alex pat my back and tries to relax me. But I just realize we were still naked.

"What happen last night?" Gosh, it feel like about a week ago when I accidentally slept with Tyson.

"We got a little too drunk my little mate. We had some fun and ended the night so perfect in bed together" I hear the smile from his voice but I wasn't smiling myself. Gosh! Whats with me and sleeping with every men I see?!

"I need to take a shower" I lean on my arms and get up from the toilet.

Alex wrap his arm around me and I could feel his baby maker the back of my leg.

"Want me to join you?" he whisper in my ear and I felt this nervous and exciting feeling.

"No Alex, just go and change. I'll meet you down stairs" I peck his lips and push him out the bathroom. I went and turn on the shower and wash my whole body from the guilt I was feeling. I told Tyson this relationship wouldn't change my feeling toward Alex but now, everything change. One good thing is Alex wasn't my first or else I would totally scream out in disgust.

After standing in the shower and taking my time, I finally got out and wrap a towel around me. I went into my room and grab a clean undies and a bra, and some clothes from my closet. I grab a light blue V-neck and a white demi short. I dried off my hair with the towel and put it in a messy bun. I felt nervous and scared on how Tyson going to feel about this. Will he be mad or just disappointed?

Why do you always think about Tyson? He's not our mate. Misty said with anger in her voice.

Its because I care about him ok! I replied with anger in myself and Misty. Tyson is still my friend, I don't want to hurt his feeling.

You don't care about him, you love him. Misty purrs and hear the tease she giving me.

Fuck you! I don't love Tyson.

Yes you do, then why would you care what he thinks and don't you forget that you slept with him and he was your first time.

Shut up! I shut Misty out and rush down stairs where Tyson and Alex were sitting down at the dinner table, eating cereal.

"Good morning Tyson" I greet him and sat next to Alex.

"Hey" he nod his head and continue eating.

Alex wrap his hand around mine but I release his hand because I wasn't in the lovey mood. Then he laid his hand on my thigh and I stiff with nervousness. I push it away and I sat away from Alex.

'I could see what you guys are doing. Stop it' Tyson mind link me and I look up to him.

'Look Tyson-' I was cut off when Alex put his arm around my shoulder.