Tyson birthday

It's been a week since that 'date' with Tyson and I haven't had that feeling out of me. Me and Frankie are still cool together but every time I look at Tyson, I get this flutter in my stomach.

"What do you want to eat for lunch baby?" I look up to Frankie as we're about to go to his car and go off campus for lunch.

"Ummm I don't know. Anywhere is good." I hop in the front seat.

"How about Chinese?" Frankie get in the driver seat and turn on the car.

"Yeah sound great "

We took off from the parking lot and drove to Panda Express. As we arrive, I saw Jerry and some of the football players hanging outside of Panda Express. And also Tyson and Alex, two guys I didn't want to see. I still didn't want to talk with Alex after our little disagreement, even though my wolf said Alex misses us very much which I don't care. He was very rude to me.

"Why can't those two guy get friends of their own? They seem to follow you everywhere, even off campus." Frankie said with a little frustration. Frankie doesn't like Tyson and Alex following us everyday but he doesn't know that they have to. And since I told Tyson about my vision and dreams, he thinks that he need to keep a close eye in case anything happens.

"Leave them alone Frankie. Their new to school and are trying to make friends." I defend for them as we park in the parking lot and everyone see us coming.

"Fine but sooner or later they will have to make friends on their own."

Me and Frankie get out of the car and the whole football team shout out to us. He hug a couple of his friend while I sat next to Jerry who had a empty seat to Tyson and Alex. How wonderful (sarcasm).

"Hey best friend" I walked up to Jerry first and gave a pat on the back to Tyson. I just roll my eye toward Alex to say 'I don't give a fuck about you'.

After a while of lunch and eating, Jerry left with some of the football guys leaving me, Frankie, Alex, Tyson and two guys who I don't know.

"I'll be back babe, need to pay for another round of food and we'll leave soon after." Frankie kiss my cheek and left.

"I need to go to the bathroom." Tyson stand up and leaving Alex with me.

I need to distract myself until Frankie or Tyson came back so I grab my phone and pretended to do something.

"Look Vanessa, I know you don't want to talk with me but hear me out" Alex change chair and sat next to me.

I puff out to him and continue to pretend to text someone.

"I know you hate me and I love you but look, Tyson birthday is tomorrow and he is one of my best warrior in the pack. He never likes party and stuff like that but your his only best friend, he will love it when you throw him a surprise party. What do you say, give up this little fued and work together to throw Tyson a surprise party?" He took out his hand and waited for me to agree.

"Ok but here the deal, no trying to make a love connecting between us. Don't expect me to like you and be friend with you again, and don't make a move on me. This is all for Tyson and nothing else. Deal?"

"Deal" we shook hand and that spark that mates get appeared.

I saw Alex face and he had a little smile on his face.

He misses our touch Vanessa. And his wolf misses us. Misty voice came in my head and sounded so sad.

He was so rude to us so he has to pay the price. I will not be with him. I shut her off and let Alex hand go.