Chapter Four: "We Need To Talk."

I wake up, slowly getting up from my bed. I yawn while going to my bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face. I walk out to the kitchen, I smell food.

My nose leads me to the kitchen, "Who's cooking?"

"Morning sleepy head." My brother says to me.

"Johnny? I don't believe my eyes." I wipe my eyes, "Is this a dream?" I ask. "Is my lazy brother actually cooking?"

"Ha ha, very funny. I got sick of your shitty ass cooking."

I hit him on the head, "You love my cooking, you prick." I retort.

He laughs.

I look over his shoulder and see bacon sizzling. "Yummy."

"I need some personal space y/n, I can't cook with you breathing down my neck." John B says.

"Where's Pope?" I ask, stealing an already cooked piece of bacon.

"He left early." John B answered, "I said he could stay for breakfast but he didn't want to."

I look closely at John Bs face, "Hey what happened to your face?" I ask, putting down my bacon.

"Nothing I just fell off the dirt bike." He answered.

"Hm. A dirt bike?" I question suspiciously.

He just nodded his head, I grabbed my piece of bacon back up and ate the rest of it.
____________________________________

I'm walking around feeding some birds, but that's when I see Pope walking around to. "Pope!" I yell, waving my hands in the air, scaring the birds, "Pope!" I yell again.

We need to talk.

Pope sees me and walks slowly to me, his head down.

"Hey Pope." I smile.

"Wassup, y/n."

"I think we need to talk." I insist.

Pope nods his head, "I'm sorry about yesterday, I don't know what I was thinking."

"I didn't know you felt that way, Pope and I'm sorry that you had to hide this from me." I say, "But I just want you to know that this," I point to me and him, "It's not going to work out. You're my best friend, Pope."

"I know."

"And I'm dating JJ." I say.

Pope winces. "Y/n about that, I have to tell you something."

I look at him waiting for him to tell me.

"Kiara and JJ have been hooking up behind your back." Pope says.

"What? How long?" I ask, stammering over my words.

"Two months." He answered.

"And you knew about this for two months and didn't tell me?"

"Y/n I just found out a week ago. JJ told me everything, I told him he better tell you by the end of this week or I will." Pope said, "And seeing how angry and upset you are, I see that he didn't tell you anything."

"I'm going to beat his ass and Kiara's." I say, "Where are they? Are they together?" I ask.

Pope looks worried, "Actually they are together." Pope answers, "At a party ."

"Take me to them. Now." I demand.
____________________________________

"Where are they?" I ask.

"Over there." Pope points to Kiara and JJ laughing together, enjoying each others company.