Chapter Nine: The Coastal Venture

"C'mon, y/n." Rafe grabs me and shoves me out the door.

"I already have somebody cleaning up the mess you made." Rose states, grabbing wheezie and holding her hand.

"Rafe." I say, stopping. "I don't want to go."

"You have to." Rafe says.

"But I don't want to. You have to let me go." I plead.

"I thought you wanted to be with me?" Rafe questions, his eyes squinting in confusion.

"Rafe, I want to go home."

Rafe grabs me softly by the throat, I gasp. "I'm your home." He breaths out, "You're mine." He smiles, "Forever." He says, caressing my hair.

I can't speak.

"C'mon Rafe!" Rose says, already down the stairs, wheezie standing next to her with a scared look on her face.

Rafe drags me down the stairs and out the door, he opens the car door for me.

"What are you going to do about the cross?" Rose asks in a whisper.

"I'll take care of it, just make sure y/n gets on the ship Rose." Rafe instructs. "If she doesn't comply, force her on it. I don't want to come back and not have my girl there." Rafe warns. He takes a quick peak at me and smirks.

"I'll make sure she gets on safely." Rose says, driving off after Rafe moves his body from the car window. I look back and see Rafe getting in the car.

What the hell?

Who-who the?

Is that Pope?!

Why?

I turn around to face the front. "Holy shit." I say slowly.

___——___

"Alright come on you two." Rose says, urging me and wheezie to hurriedly get out of the car.

"What's going on Rose?" I ask.

"C'mon." Was all Rose said.

I followed her onto a ship, called the Coastal Venture.

"Take her and Sarah to the room." Rose demanded.

The guys all nodded to her and grabbed me.

"Yo, big fella get those hands off of me!" I yell, trying to pry myself free of his strong grasp. "Yo!" I yell again.

I look behind me and see another guy carrying Sarah, she's unconscious? "Rose what did you do to Sarah!"

"She was having a panic attack, she begged me for some anti anxiety pills." Rose answered.

And just like that I was swooshed away, taken to a shabby room, cluttered with random papers. At least I had Sarah, well an unconscious Sarah.

"Sarah?" I ask, slowly shaking her awake. "Yo, Sarah?" I ask again, but a little more louder and with a little more force.

She opens her eyes and gasps. "Y/n?" She asks.

"Thank god you're awake." I smile, hugging her tightly.

"Where are we?" She asks.

"A ship." I answer.

"A ship!?" Sarah repeats me. "Why are you here?" Sarah asks.

"Rafe." I answer. "He says he needs me."

"For what?"

"He said he just needs me." I answer.