[ 𝘅 ] 𝘁𝗲𝗻.

┗━𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 | 𝘑𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘵... 𝘶𝘩𝘮...𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥??
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻.

"Don't move a muscle, just stay fcking still," he grunted as he tried to move me, but I forced myself to be heavy.

"Ya sure you wanna do this? You ain't getting anything from this broke btch, tho," I warned him sassily, which he only grunted in reply.

Let me tell you what happened earlier.

I was skipping happily towards my lockers, that has no stickers again. It was super squeaky clean and I didn't like the way it looks...boring.

So, I pulled out my ultra mega sparkly big sticker sheet that I won earlier today.

I met this really pretty girl earlier. She was tall, pale, and has really fragile features. She's like a porcelain doll that my grandma forces me not to touch.

I was a naughty girl tho.

Anyways, I went up to her and said my good mornings with my fluffy uncombed hair and untied ribbon tie.

My eyes widen when I saw her pull out a sticker sheet from a bag, muttering. "I knew this would happen..." although I didn't mind.

That girl was so nice, she told me to take it and go at least 5 meters away from her and I'll have the sticker sheet.

And she did give it to me, I'm so lucky. I happily snickered, humming a tune as I placed my newly gifted stickers on my lockers.

Very pretty, like me.

I shut the locker door closed after picking some of my notebooks, my lips curved in a bright smile as I gave everyone a big wave.

"Hi everyone! Good morning!" my voice echoed through the hallways, as I walked. Giving people compliments as they walk further away from me.

Complimenting people can make your day, just expect that they'll compliment you too, sooner or later in my case.

Being complimented that you're crazy is counted too, at least they didn't call you a serial killer, right?

Maybe being complimented as a vampire would be better, who knows?

I was quietly running around the hallways before opening my classroom door to see everyone looking at me and dispersed back into their seats.

Damn, I feel like the main character or something. I gotta be a superhero, a mosquito bit me earlier. I'll call myself MosiGhorl.

Heh, good one.

I smiled at everyone and sat in my place near the window, to look for the hot-tempered bully. He's late, as usual, he was never earlier.

I grinned, propping my cheek on my palm as I remembered what happened yesterday.

He hugged me, and I got emotional. Taehyung says it's a trap, but it's too nice to be called a trap.

It could also be a trap since he trapped me for him to be able to hug me. That guy, really. Makes me blush, so cute.

Kyaaa~

But that moment ended, when he dropped me on the floor since his phone rang then boom, he was gone.

Pft, he didn't bother telling me where he's off to. What a lousy boyfriend.

Just kidding, can't jinx my future yet. Ya know.