[ 𝘅𝘅𝗶𝘃 ] 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

┗━𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 | relationships
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿.

I went inside the classroom, and happily greeted my classmates which they responded with a scared expression.

Not minding them, I went back to my seat to see Chaeyoung waiting for me. My lips tugged up, waving at the shy girl.

Chaeyoung brightened when she noticed my presence and called me over. I sat on my desk, placing my bag on the hook.

"Rosie Posie, good morning," I brightly greeted my friend, she smiled back, holding both of my hands.

"Good Morning JenJen, I missed you," she cried, hugging me tightly while I chuckled at her. She's so cute.

I hugged her back and helped her wipe away her tears. "Stop crying. I'm here, I'm here," I reassured her.

She laughed. "I'm thankful that I met you, Jennie-ah. I don't know what I'd do when I was alone during that situation," she scratched her head. I gave her a genuine smile then patted her head.

"No matter what situation, good or bad, a friend is always there when you need them," the bell rang and we went back to our sits with smiles on both of our lips.

"Hey Jennie-ah, I've prepared lunch and I'd like to share them with you. Is that alright?" Chaeyoung whispered, grinning at me with a happy expression.

I chuckled, giving her a thumbs up. "More than okay, " I whispered back.

I don't care whether I have people hating me behind my back as long as I have a real friend at my side, it's enough.

....

"Uhm, Jennie-ah..." Chaeyoung tugged on my hoodie as we both faced the girl sitting across from us.

I turned my head at her with the same expression on her face. We were both confused about the entire situation.

Chaeyoung and I were heading out to lunch after our morning classes. We managed to grab a seat when we dashed ahead from everyone else.

We were both talking about the game that she's been playing as I was planning on playing it myself when suddenly a tray was placed on our table.

We both grew silent as the person sat down and pulled out the silverware and started eating without care. Not being able to move, a few minutes already passed by and I can see that the person started to feel irritated at our frozen state.

She sighed, putting down her silverware on the table. "Aren't you gonna eat?" Lalisa Manoban spoke, bringing both Chaeyoung and me back on our senses.

Chaeyoung nervously chuckled. "S-Sorry, we just didn't expect that you'll eat here...with us," she said, making Lalisa raise a brow.

"I just want to be friends with you both, it's better than being with those who wanna kiss my ass for popularity," Lalisa sighed, lifting her hand afterward with a smile graced on her lips.

"Let's start introducing ourselves. Hi! I'm Lalisa Manoban, a sophomore. How about you guys?" she asked.

"Uhm, I'm Park Chaeyoung. I was supposed to be a sophomore too, but I was advanced earlier. So, I'm a senior," she shyly spoke, shaking hands with Lalisa.

They then turned towards me, I smiled wide. "Heya! I'm Jennie Kim, a senior and a friend. The more the merrier, right Chae?" I laughed as Chaeyoung nodded her head in agreement.

"I agree, I think that Lalisa is a nice person. I bet she'll be a great friend," she smiled sweetly at the new member of the group.

From two, we become three. My circle started getting bigger than before, I couldn't be happier.

It was still a bit tense but we'll get there. It's a process, and it'll take time but I'm sure that it will be worth it in the end.

"Hey Lisa, wanna try some sushi that I made?" Chaeyoung offered her lunch box which Lisa widen her eyes in excitement. She even insisted that we should call her Lisa that's why we're calling her that.

"I would love to, those look amazing!" Lisa's eyes sparkled and took a serving. I think she broke down when she took a bite, she became more chatty, complementing Chaeyoung on her dish, making the shy girl's face turn red.

I laughed at the scene in front of me. This is how normal high school feels, huh? It looks fun. I'm glad that I got to experience this, I'll cherish this forever.

"Hey! Leave some for me too!" I joined in the fun and laughed along with them. My heart throbbed inside my chest, bursting in happiness.

The week started full of smiles and I hope it stays that way, it's a beautiful day. A beautiful day to make some high school memories.

Lunchtime was over and waved goodbye to Lisa who's going back to her classroom. They exchanged numbers while I gave Lisa my telephone number.

Chaeyoung hugged my arm with a lopsided grin on her lips. "I didn't expect that we'll become friends with Lisa. She's fun to be with, I hope our friendship will last forever," she giggled.

I smiled, nodding my head. "She is, does she? I also hope for that Chaeyoung-ah!" we both laugh and walked back towards our classroom.

"Miss President?" a small voice shook the girl that was spying on the scene in front of her.

"Jihyo-ah, you could have texted me. Do you need anything?" Jisoo asked worriedly at her. Jihyo laughed, shaking her head.

"Nah, I don't need anything, but just curious about why you're peeping at your sister. Don't you want to interact with her?" she tilted her bead, but Jisoo's lips turned into a firm line.

The vice president knew about Jennie and Jisoo's relationship but was clueless about how awful their relationship is.

"She's...she's hanging out with her friends. It would be too weird if her older sister suddenly joins in, don't you think?" Jisoo let out a laugh, patting Jihyo's shoulders before passing by her.

She doesn't want to worsen the ruined relationship that they already have. It might be better if a distance is created, Jisoo thought.

Sighing, she rubbed her arms as she walked away back towards the school office. She needs to finish her work before the weekends, the big festival is coming closer and she's stressed already.

"I need to hurry the fck up, she'll be fine Jisoo. She's your sister, she'll have a better life without you," she muttered to herself before pushing the door open.

"I'll just keep my distance."

━━━━━ 𝗮 𝘂 𝘁 𝗵 𝗼 𝗿 ' 𝘀   𝗻 𝗼 𝘁 𝗲 ━━━━━━

Eyo and I'm back, I'll write more drafts later so, stay tuned!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Planet_A