[ 𝘅𝗶𝘅 ] 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

┗━𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 | sister.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

"What happened to her?" I walked back and held her shoulders. "What happened to her? Say it!" I shook her shoulders, wide-eyed and my fingers gripped her shoulders.

I ignored the loud ringing of the school bell, my focus on my... My focus is on Jisoo's wide eyes.

I waited for a response but met with silence. My heartbeat fast, nervous on overthinking about the situation of my...mother.

My mind is clouded with thoughts of dangerous things like she's in the h-hospital bed again. No, she should be healthy now!

What the hell, did they not take good care of her?!

"Tell me!" I demanded, my jaw clenched. She stayed silent, her gaze on the floor. I scoffed, lowering my hands from her filthy shoulder.

"You made that up, didn't you?" I sarcastically chuckled, taking steps back. She's pathetic, I feel pathetic.

I got emotional over nothing, fck.

"How pathetic," I turned my back from the loser.

"She misses you and wants to talk, s-she told me to pass the message to you," she finally spoke, huh?

"Tell her that...I don't care. We live different lives, she should live hers as I do with mine," I continued to walk out with a clenched fist.

"You lied when you say you didn't care, if you didn't, why did you listen to me earlier?! " she countered, yanking my hand, stopping me in my tracks.

I got annoyed, slapping her cheek. "Who the hell are you to tell me on what I feel towards the woman who left me with the man that...that, ugh! Stay away from me, all of you!" angry tears flowed down my cheeks as I ran away from the scene.

How dare they care now, why now? WHY NOW?!

"Jennie!" Jisoo cried out, running after me. "Stay away! I fcking hate you all!" I screamed on top of my lungs, pushing as fast as my legs can take me.

"We're worried about you, you know!" I scoffed, running with my sarcastic laughter filled the air as I created more distance.

"Stop lying to me, I'm fcking done with all your bullshit lies! I'm tired with this family sht!" I broke down, my legs giving up on the sidewalk as I cried.

Tears streamed down my eyes as my heart clenched. It hurt, it hurt...

I hate this feeling too much.

I wailed, covering my face as her footsteps came nearer. I didn't dare to open my eyes, I didn't dare to look up and show her how pitiful I am.

To be in a situation that you couldn't control, to be born out of love, but grew up out of hate.

"Jennie-ah..." her soft whisper reached my ears, I weakly pushed her away from me with my right hand.

"Go away, why w-won't you go away?" I said shakily, pushing her once again. She gently held my hand, pressing it against her chest.

I felt her heartbeat, my face slowly facing her warm gaze. My eyes caught the sight of a red handprint on her cheek, but she paid no attention to it, but on me.

Her gaze...feels warm.

She didn't utter a word but gently pulled me against her chest, slowly caressing my hair.

The wind brushed past, my sniffles didn't stop, so as my tears. My lips quivered, I raised my hand and wrapped my arms around her to hug her tight, ugly tears flowing down my wet cheeks.

Her warmth is like 'cry on me, I'll catch your tears'

"W-Why bother now? Not e-earlier?" I broke down, hitting her shoulder weakly. Jisoo let out a weak sigh.

"We thought that it would be better to give you space and time...before you could adjust to the fast changes. You're still young to know everything, we wanted to protect your happiness. That's why mom was processing some papers to have possession of guardianship over you these past few years... "

I couldn't believe my ears, I shook my head. "No, no! It can't be! My family is not broken! They will be back together!" I stood up from the ground, pushing Jisoo off me like she's some virus.

I covered myself with my arms, taking a step back, farther away from her.

My f-family is not broken, just temporarily apart.

"Jennie..." Jisoo tried to reach out, but I shook my head, laughing slightly.

"You know nothing," I ran again, I ran and ran. Not caring where my feet are taking me. I don't care anymore. I won't listen to their lies, never ever.

"Jennie!!"

I ignored her shouts, I ignored the throbbing pain as my mind went blank.

We were happy and can still be. It's there, I'm sure their love is still there. My parents are meant to be with each other!

They are soulmates! They love each other too much! They just need time... I need more time.

J-Just give me more time to fix it. Yes, I will fix their love for each other as it is my responsibility as a product of their love.

They still love each other, I'm sure of it!

That Kim Jisoo knows nothing, nothing!

How dare she thinks that what they did protect my happiness?! HA, the audacity.

I laughed, hitting my chest as I let out a cough as I choked. Dashing to sit down on a nearby tree, I wiped the tears from my cheeks.

It hurts, I hate this feeling. How can I remove it? How??

My back against the trunk, I ruffled my hair and tried to calm my breathing. I-I couldn't breathe properly from my nose, I tried to blow it out and wiped it with my handkerchief.

I hate this.

I hate this feeling.

I hate that I'm worthless.

I hate that I took too long.

I hate everything!

I screamed, standing up to kick the tree with my foot, not bothering to attend to my throbbing foot. I just repeatedly hit the tree trunk, letting out my pent-up anger.

Tears couldn't stop flowing down my cheeks, I hate being this weak. I hate being this pathetic of a human being.

I'm pathetic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH I laughed at myself inside my head. I couldn't do anything right.

I wiped the tears with the sleeves of my shirt with a smile on my lips, letting out a laugh as I continued hitting the darn tree.

"I'm tired."

...

"Jennie Kim?"

"Whoever you are..." I turned my body to face a blurred-looking car. I hiccupped, laughing and pointing my finger at who knows what.

"Leave me alone, why can't everyone understand that?! Y'all be stupid!" I giggled, then hiccuped again. Hearing the car door shut closed, I didn't bother as I started to feel hazy.

I held my head and blacked out.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Planet_A