[ 𝘅𝘅𝘅𝗶𝘅 ] 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

┗━𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 | leave before you regret it.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲.

The day after that incident, I looked around for a substitute for the band before I leave. I still have to pay the fine before I could be free from this position.

Luckily, with the help of Chaeyoung and Lisa, we managed to find a temporary replacement for Jimin.

Choi Yeonjun. A trainee of a big company that wanted some experience to improve himself. He's a handsome kid, with great vocals and dance.

How nice it is to have something to be passionate about.

And oh, I've also met up with Namjoon-oppa and told him that I've finished finding them a temporary member and sorted their schedules, files, and other things that they need for the festival. It's better if I end it with a good note.

As much as they didn't want me to leave, I didn't fall for their pleads. I'm stubborn about wanting to let go before the situation worsens.

Seokjin-oppa suggested that they should hold a farewell party for me, but I decline. As much as I like parties, I'm not feeling like being in one for now.

I didn't tell them the reason why I wanted to leave, and they respected that.

Also, I secretly placed a sticker on each musical instrument to remind them that they did well. It's a prize for working hard, they deserve it.

Although, I was contemplating whether I should give some to Taehyung or not. He's hot-tempered, he might get grumpy again when I do something to his belongings.

Well, I'm Jennie Kim, I don't care and just placed 3 stickers on his guitar. I didn't ask for a death wish, it's just a little farewell of some sort.

Meh.

I waved them goodbye as I exited the music room with a gentle shut. My lips let out a heavy sigh before walking away from the room.

Taehyung was the only one that is absent today. As if he cared for me for real, I'm just a stranger to him and maybe someday, he'll also be one in my world.

That's just how life is.

I heard their quiet cries earlier when I shut the door closed, I also grew attached to them since they treated me nicely, but he knows a secret of mine.

That alone is already dangerous, that's why I have to leave as fast as I can.

I don't want to worry them, I don't want to be a burden.

Leaving is a choice that I made, not only for myself but including them.

If I didn't leave sooner, they'll notice the little things that I haven't perfected like lying in front of their faces.

I'm afraid that maybe someday when they know me too well, they'll see it all. They'll know my vulnerable side and get worried.

I don't want that.

I can handle my problems just fine.

I'm a strong woman, I don't falter easily. Heck, let me carry everything on my shoulders and I still have a smile on my face.

If I rely on them, they'll only get hurt.

I shook my head and a big smile appeared on my lips as I skipped along the hallways.

The weird looks and stares were back as I passed by, I continued giving out compliments while giggling.

My smile didn't reach my eyes, but I tried to do so.