[ 𝘅𝘃 ] 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

┗━𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 | What an oddball...
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

I left the hospital room to give them some space to talk with each other, still worried that my dear friend will cry her heart out.

My back against the wall beside the door, letting out a sigh as my gaze focused on the tiled floor.

The smell of alcohol filled my nostrils, giving me a hint of the past. No, I quickly shook my head and a click was heard to reveal Taehyung's side profile.

He looked at me for a quick glance before I heard his tongue-clicked in annoyance before he stood before me. Towering me with his height.

"You...come with me," he snarled, before quickly turning and walking away.

I stood in my place and started to overthink various possibilities.

What does he want?

"Are you coming or not?" he looked back with a glare, making me flinch, and quickly followed him.

Taking deep breaths, I'm trying to summon the other version of myself to help face this guy. He's always so hot-tempered, I swear.

I can even cook an egg on his face for sure.

He opened a janitor's room, his head tilting to go inside. Luckily, I was able to switch.

"Awie, you wanted to make out with me, huh?" I teased, he crossed his eyebrows before scoffing.

"Who would want to do that with you?" he retorted, crossing his arms across his chest.

I smirked, pushing my hair back before letting out a chuckle. "You see, I've seen this scenario where the guy asked the girl to enter the janitor's room to-"

"Oh shut up, that's far from reality," he cut me off, looking extra annoyed. I snickered and compiled to his request.

Although, I already prepared counter-measures to protect myself in case something bad happens. I entered the room, but Taehyung only stood outside the door, shaking his head.

"Stupid."

He suddenly grabbed me by my hoodie and pulled me out of the janitor's room, dragging my confused self.

Huh??

"You should never enter a janitor's room with someone, something bad might happen," he scolded me while he continued dragging my body in the hallways.

Nurses and Doctors didn't bother to look at us and continued their work. I mean, excuse me??

A guy is dragging a poor girl on the floor, and also, he's pulling her hoodie to drag her. Aren't you supposed to help the poor girl??

I scoffed at his scolding. "Who cares if something happens to me? Everyone might be happy by then."

Jimin got into an accident because I neglected the water, and that accident made Chaeyoung cry with worry. Before that, everyone in school hated me. Would it be better if I'm just poof?

But no, not the disappear from life. I meant from their lives, I still plan to continue living my life with style. Who are they to make me want to kill myself?

And I could totally knock a bad guy out, just a stare deep into my soul, they'll be bewitched by my beauty as they ran away.

"MUAHAHAHAHAHAH" I let out, making Taehyung halt in his footsteps. "Crazy girl, don't you know how serious this situation is?" he groaned, rubbing his face with his other hand, while I only gave him a shrug.