[ 𝘅𝘃𝗶 ] 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

┗━𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 | Granny, whyyy?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

I covered my mouth and hollered in laughter. It's more like the other way around, I pushed my hair back and shook my head.

"Will I be a good manager tho? I can't even manage my life well, now I have to manage theirs," I sarcastically chuckled, leaning my back against the walls.

My chuckle became quieter, making my head gaze on my boots on the floor. I sighed, I have to face the consequences of my actions.

Finding a replacement shouldn't be hard, I mean everyone in school is a friend. At least that's what the school posters say but anyways.

I pushed myself off the wall and went back to the room to tell Chaeyoung that I'll head off first since it seems like she's gonna be here in a long time. I bid goodbye before I headed down the elevator, it was moving slowly as my mind was still wrapped on getting out as easily as possible.

I didn't want to be blackmailed into something, makes me feel caged or trapped.

Once the door dinged, my hair flowed behind as I hurriedly exited the door and walked back to school. The skies were still cloudy when I arrived, panting. I head to the Principal's office, pushed the door opened and took a breath of the cold airconditioned air.

"Ms. Kim? What are you doing here? Isn't dismissal hours ago?" The old lady behind the counter stood up from her seat looking worried, holding both of her hands in front of her chest. I gave her a small smile and walked towards her.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Jun. I need your help..." I asked the old lady who gave me a warm gaze, a soft smile on her thin lips.

"Oh, what would it be my sweet child? But first, come. Take a seat..." I chuckled and sat in front of her table as she waited for me patiently.

"I ended up being in a tight situation," I gave her a crooked smile as she raised a brow.

"Again?" she said while I laughed. 

"You always get into trouble, my child. What is it this time?" she adjusted her glasses, waiting for a reply.

"You remember that fancy-schmancy boy band that made you work all week to prepare their papers for a contest? The one that I helped you with?" I answered, swiveling with the chair.

"Oh, I do remember those pretty boys. Did you take a string or something?" I paused midway spinning when I dragged my chair towards Mrs. Jun and gave her my biggest puppy eyes.

"I didn't mean it..."

The old lady let out a sigh and shook her head. "What did they tell you to do?" I gleamed, walking towards the back of the counter, and hugged the old lady.

"You're the best, granny!--"

"Nah ah ah, not yet missy. Now tell me, what did they say?" She gently pushed me back, waving her finger as my eyes focused on that. I scratched the back of my head, huffing loudly.

"They want me to be their manager, can I even do that?" I groaned, slumping back on the swiveled chair with my arms crossed. She shakes her head and crossed her fingers together.

"You should take responsibility for your actions, and they were here earlier. They asked to fill your name in the position of manager, I was shocked earlier when I saw it. If I were you, I'd sign right away. Those boys are handsome, ya know. I like the one with a boxy smile, reminds me of my grandson," she babbled with a huge grin on her thin lips, making my mood half bitter and happy. 

I was only happy for granny, not for myself nor those pretty boys.

"But grandma, he looks like a twig. He's so thin," I complained, receiving a head bonk from her handy newspapers.

"And as their manager, you should fix their diet. Sign this and head out. Aish this kid, stop complaining, and just do it. Always be careful with your actions if you don't want this to happen again. Come on, hurry up," I playfully glared at Mrs. Jun and signed the paper hesitantly.

"You're lucky that I like you, Mrs. Jun."

"Then I'm honored," she smiled before waving goodbye as I head out of the office. I sighed, leaning on the door.

"Why can't I say no to that old lady, aishhhh," I ruffled my hair in annoyance. I can't back out now.

I pursed my lips and pushed my back up with a burning passion. Let's get this over with. I strutted towards the exit with newfound energy, my lips churned upward with a sinister smirk. 

"I hope they like chaos..."

Just kidding.

I giggled and skipped back home, humming a random tune. I'll just design a poster and hand it out tomorrow, I'll be free fast since they're popular, people might fight for the spot even. Lmao. 

Popular things.

Can't relate.

Anyways, I'll be back to normal after tomorrow.

________

It did not come back to normal.

"Hey, you! Come back here! Stop running like a damn donkey and read my poster, you coward!" I shouted, chasing after someone who ran once he saw me.

"I-I don't want it!" the boy screamed back, but I only laughed.

"I know you too well, you slick back jock. You've always bragged about taking a spot in the band if they need a member. Come here and sign this so I could live in peace!"

"Like I'd believe you, you crazy scammer!"

The audacity.

I stopped chasing, gasping with a hand on my chest looking offending. "Nevermind, jerk! We don't need someone who needs fkcing auto-tone!"I pulled my tongue out while raising a fist.

"Stinker, how dare he say that Jennie Kim is a scammer. The audacity."

"The audacity~"

"You cheeky bastard!" and that's how I ended up traumatizing the school's quarterback with my voodoo dolls-- I meant dolls. Just dolls.

/looks away from the camera

"It's only been the first day, but you ended up traumatizing the star quarterback. You are really something, Jennie Kim," their leader chuckled at my slumped figure on the couch.

I was called by the principal's office earlier, and I may not have got an earful from granny. Any-ho, I'm alive. Luckily.

Ah no, I forgot. Shit, I am not lucky.

I looked up and saw 7 boys looking at me with different expressions, I gulped. Damn, I should behave more often.

━━━━━ 𝗮 𝘂 𝘁 𝗵 𝗼 𝗿 ' 𝘀 𝗻 𝗼 𝘁 𝗲 ━━━━━━

Heh, I'm back. Guess what, I think I found my motivation to write again. I found another crush  HAHAHAHAH But guess what, he's smart, a gentleman, a joker, and a lot of things. He's making me fall for him despite being goofy and stuff. I'm getting scared if I fall too hard, but let's take a leap of fate for once. It's been a while since I like someone this much, I've been protective of my heart before but that dude, he suddenly went over and poof. I like him HAHHAHAAHAH I really do. Classmates are dangerous, protect heart at all cost :>>

Anyways, thank you for patiently waiting for updates. I'll try my best to be earlier and adjust back to my usual updating schedule. I hope everyone is doing well, see you next time!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Planet_A