Chapter Four

Bondita slowly opens her eyes to see a burning chita infront of her and 2 mens were holding her.Many people were crying infront of her"Kya hua hain idhar!Choro mujhe!!", she said while trying to make herself free from the hands of the mens."Tera pati mar gaya hain. Ab tera sati hone wala hain! Chup ho ja aur hume karya karne de! Samjhi!", the men scolded Bondita. 3 women infront of her were also holded by other people.3 of them had their sindoor smuged on there forhead.Then suddenly one was thrown in the buring chita.The womens scream made few little children cry.Probably they were the kids of the old man.Bondita couldn't believe her eyes. The little child couldn't belived what she just witnessed and started crying at top of her lungs.Few minutes later the scream of the burning women got thinned out in the blue. Soon after,another women was thrown on the chita.Bondita understood she was next so she bit one mans hand and stompped on the other mans foot and ran away.Everyone started chasing after her but couldn't hold her.Then suddenly one men held her."Ab kaha bhagegi? Chal!", the man said loudly.Other mens started coming in the direction but Bondita then stepped on the man's dhuti which made the dhuti get loosened and it almost got open.He immediately started fixing his dhuti while other mens were helping him while Bondita ran away.Bondita couldn't run as fast as she normally does due to the powerful sleeping medicine her mami fed her with the kheer.Still she ran as fast as she could. Then she saw a tree near there and climbed on it but it was almost dark so she accidently stepped on something spikey and hurt her foot still she got up and hid there while the mens searched for her.The mens thought she wasn't there so they left the area to search for her somewhere else. When Bondita saw the light of the lanterns were no more there, she came down from the tree and ran as fast as she could. Suddenly, Bondita saw a light from a place which was from the opposite direction the mens went and the colour of the light were different.As she doesn't know this place, she ran at the lights direction.

The Cart stopped at the middle of the road of tulsipur."Sab hum 2 minute main ate hain.", the cart driver told Anirudh. "Thik hain.", Anirudh replied to the cart driver and the cart driver went away to do some buisness.It was almost night so Anirudh bought out the torch light he had in his bag and turned in on.Suddenly he heard a scream of a little girl whom was running torwards him. " Bachao!", That girl scremed at the top her lungs. Anirudh immediately came down from the cart and went to the little girl. "Kya hua? Tum thik ho?", Anirudh asked the little girl. " mujhe bachao woh mujhe jala denge!", the little girl said with a sobbing tone."Kya?Kon jala denge tumhe?", Anirudh asked the girl in shock but suddenly they heard few mens were coming in their direction with lanterns. "Mujhe bachaye.Woh log mujhe jala denge!". Anirudh immediately picked the girl in the cart then he saw a big basket of flowers in the cart. " Ek kam karo.....tum iske andar chup jayo!".Then Anirudh putted the girl inside the basket and hid her with more flowers on top of her.Then he immediately sat on the cart again. The mens then came to Anirudh.They looked at Anirudh's outfits and understood he is from a noble family. "apne idhar kisi bacchi ko dekha lal sari pehni?", a men asked Anirudh. " N..Nahito!", Anirudh told the men. "Par chikhne ki awaz toh idhar se hi aa rahi thi.Ap sach bol rahe hain na?",
A men asked Anirudh with suspicions.
" Kya lagta hain apko? Main jhut kyu boluna apse?Aur iss samai choti bacchi kahase ayegi idhar?", Anirudh told the man with anger. "Ji...maaf kijiyega!Chalo kahi aur dhundte hain!", Another man told the group of men and they left the area.Anirudh sighted in relief. " Ab tum bahar a sakti ho....beta, daro maat!Woh sab chale gaye!Kuch nahi hoga tumhe!", Anirudh said softly. The kid slowly came out of the basket.She was shaking from the horror she just witnessed a while ago. "Ab bolo beta kya hua?", Anirudh asked her softly but she kept murmuring " Woh mujhe jala dalenge.", Anirudh understood the child was still in shock. "Accha yeh batao tumhara ghar kidhar hain? Main tumhe tumhare ghar chorkar ata hu.", Anirudh asked the child but the child was still murmuring the same thing. Suddenly she became unconscious. "Areh!", Anirudh then went to check the child and realised she has fever.The cart driver comes back. " Maaf karna saab thora der hogaya....areh, yeh bacchi kon hain?." the man asked Anirudh. "Pata nahi....ap gari chalu kijiye.", Anirudh told the cart driver." Par yeh bacchi.... Saab, iske sir main aise sindoor lepta huya hain...mujhe toh kuch gadbad lag rahi hain.Maaf karna saab!Hum yeh jokham nahi le sakte!", the cart driver told Anirudh. Anirudh was angry but he somehow calmed himself down.
"Tumhara bhara kitna tha?", Anirudh asked the cart driver. " 2 poisa sab.", the cart driver told Anirudh. "5 poisa dunga.Chaloge?", Anirudh told the cart driver. " Areh areh!Gussa maat kijiye saab!Main gari chala raha hu.Ap beithiye bacchi lekar!", the man said with a smile and then immediately sat on his seat and started driving. Anirudh saw the child was shivering in cold so he opened his coat and wrapped it around her little body."Bhagwan jaane iss bacche ke sath kya hua hoga.....", Anirudh said in his mind. Little does he know what a trauma the child has witnessed.......

Assalamu Alaikum Sweeties! How💖💖💖 are you all? Kaisa laga ajka chap? Accha laga toh do vote😊.Nahi accha laga toh dm main gali maat dena pls😅.Btw follow me on Instagram ( @memer_nam_ki_kalank) for Bb related memes and stuffs.See you all soon!Till then, Sayonara!💖💖💖