Chapter Nineteen

Tulsipur Police Station:

The police were investigating Saudamini to get some clues about the revolutionaries. They were now suspicious that maybe Saudamini is also a revolutionary but as she is a women the possibility is quite low.

Investigator : Ok! We belive that you are not a revolutionary. Par hamare logone bola hain ke unhone apko ek krantikari ke sath dekha hain mela main. A krantikari saved you from being shot. Is it true?

Saudamini then started reminesing the incident.

Investigator : Did you saw anyone's face? Ot atleast there name? Ms. Bhowmick?

"Veer jaldi chalo!!"

The sentenced ringed in her head. The investigator showed sketch of a someone's to Saudamini. Saudamini was shocked. The pair of eyes look exactly similer to those eyes she is looking for.

Investigator : This is sketch of a revolutionary's eyes. We have no other information about him. But all we know he is leader of the secret revolutionary group in Tulsipur. Please tell us if you saw him?

Investigator : No officer..... Maine kisiko nahi dekha. Aur jinhone mujhe bachaya woh krantikari hain yah nahi woh mujhe pata nahi....

Suddenly, A constable came and whispered something in the investigator's ear.

Investigator : You can go, Ms.Bhowmick.

Saudamini got confused but she left. Outside Shivraj was waiting for her.

Shivraj : Mini beta, tu thik hain na?

Shivraj was showing his concern for his daughter while Saudamini was confused with herself. "Why did I helped them?"

Shivraj : Mini! Kya hua? Tu thik hain?

Saudamini : H...haa..haan Baba! Chaliye ghar chalte hain!

Shivraj is also noticing his daughter's sudden change but doesn't understand why. Then they both get in the car and leave. "Anirudh might be waiting for me right now...he promised he will tell me his feeling today.", Saudamini said in her mind while smiling.

                *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Bondita slowly opened her eyes while streching her lttle body. Then she looked at everyone while yawning. Anirudh was sitting with no expression. It looked like Anirudh's soul has left his body. Sreetoma was sitting their with her bandaged head. Everything was making Bondita confused.

Bondita : Kya hua hain yaha?

A villager : Dulhan uth gayi chalo vivah shuru karte hain!

Bondita : Vivah? Kiska vivah?

A Villager : Tumhara....thuri apka aur Chote zamindar babu ka!

Bondita : Chote Zamindar?

Bondita then stared at Anirudh whom didnt had courage to look at Bondita. Bondita then looked at her outfit and realized something red was on her nose so she touched her nose and forhead and realised that it was sindoor..... She was shocked. She thought what has happened while she was unconscious.
" Forgive me Bondita. I had no choice.",
Anirudh said in his mind.