Chapter Six

Bhaumik Mansion :

Saudamini was getting ready to go to
the Roy Chowdhury haveli in the morning with no clue of Anirudh's arrival. "Aj itna saj dhajke kaha ja rahi hain Mini? Roy Chowdhury haveli? ",
Basuri devi asked her granddaughter while putting her praying beads on the table.

Mini's Dida : Shaadi ke bad toh uss ghar hamesha ke liye chali hi jayegi...abhi se is bujurgh aurat ki baat ka jawab deneka tere pass samai nahi...Shaadi ke baat toh meri yaad bhi nahi ayegi tujhe.

Saudamini : Ohooo dida! Tum bhi na!

Mini said while putting the comb on her dressing table. Then she came near her grandmother and sat beside her.

Saudamini : Mini kabhi apni Dida ko bhul sakti hain kya?

She said while hugging her Dida.Her Dida started laughing.

Dida : Accha yehsab chor! Anirudh ne tere chitthi ka jawab diya kya? Kab wapas araha hain woh?

Mini became quiet and went back to her dressing table and started brushing her hair. Her Dida understood what has happened.

Dida : Dukhi maat ho beta! Usse wapas ane de! Itna datungi ki woh tujhe aur kabhi nahi chorkar jayega!

Mini started laughing hearing her Dida's words.

Saudamini : Tumio na Dida! (Tum bhi na Dida!)

Mini was wearing her bangles when she heard a scream coming from Anirudh's room. Roy Chowdhury haveli was just opposite of the Bhaumik mansion and Anirudh's room is opposite Mini's room so its easy to know what is happening there most of the time.

Dida : Subhe subhe kya ho raha hain uss haveli main? Mini....

Before Basuri devi could finish her sentence, her granddaughter has already left for the Roy Chowdhury haveli to see what has happened.

Roy Chowdhury Haveli:

Bondita slowly opened her to see a little boy looking at her face closly. Bondita gets scared and starts screaming.

Bondita : Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Batuk : Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Bondita : Kon ho tum??

Batuk : Tum batao tum kon ho? Aur mere dada ke kamre main kya kar rahi ho?

Bondita then started looking here and there at this unfamiliar place.

Anirudh : (Running) Kya hua??

Anirudh and Somnath came while rushing inside the room.

Bondita : Kon ho ap sab!! Main yaha kya kar rahi hu??

Bondita said while trying to get up from the huge bed and run away.

(Do try to play this music while reading this scene to get some vibes😅😂)

Suddenly, sounds of someone's anklet started to became deeper in the room. Anirudh could feel whom was entering. Saudamini entered the room and saw the little child trying to run away. "Kya hua hain yaha?", Mini asked everyone then held Bondita whom was trying to run away.