- FIVE -

" Morning..." Taehyun stretches his body as he feels his back hurt pretty much.He feels his bones getting tired. He glances around, yeah they are still trapped here. " Beomgyu?" he calls, getting out of the sofa. The older is still sleeping peacefully unlike Taehyun, he seems to be more comfortable. " BITCH WAKE UP!" Taehyun smacks his arm, which causes Beomgyu to wake up slowly. " argh...what the hell..." He rubs his eyes, maybe too hard that he feels that he has traveled to the universe. " Get up and get some food" Taehyun says, mixing his clothes and he gets to the toliet. Natural sunlight can get into the museum main hall right now, everything looks normal.

Taehyun takes out some cookies he has in his bag for argent and his half bottle of water. " That's all left in my bag, we stupid asses have eaten a lot last night" he says, sitting down on the sofa.

The first day that the museum officially closes.
That's means they have to stay from another day, in this unfamiliar place with a lot of things from the past. 

" Wanna walk around the museum? It is daytime anyway" Beomgyu suggests. Taehyun looks unsure for a while as he remembers the dream he had before. " Yup"  the two teenagers start from the west of the room, starting from...
American History. Taehyun has a werid feeling in his heart, that keeps disturb him. Like...a gut feeling that something will happen. They walk into the exhibition, and look around the objects put in the glass box.

" Hyun" Taehyun looks. " Whenever I think of these old objects are dead people's properties, I feel rather uneasy" Beomgyu claims, earning a smack from Taehyun. " damn shut it! It's creepy"
He scolds. The minor laughes devilishly. "See" he points at a old letter which is placed in the glass box on their left. " We are actually reading something that was written by someone dead"
That makes Taehyun to step on his feet aggressively. Beomgyu hisses in pain and touches his injured feet. " Deserve it"

" Well if you don't-" The boys stop in surprise when a loud noise of glass cracking is heard.  The two look at eachother in confusion. Then, a series of footsteps are heard,mixed with some talking voices. Beomgyu swears that he hears some gun loading sounds from somewhere.
" Beomgyu... remember when I said the systems are hacked..?" The older stares at him for a second then his eyes widen. " I-I think they are the... people that are trying to hack in..." Taehyun says quietly, his eyes keep glancing around, trying to figure where does it come from.

" Hide! Taehyun we should hide right now!" Beomgyu whispers in fear. " Right, now go as far as we can!" The boy hold their hands together and start going. Taehyun reminds that they should run because the people may heard the footsteps. " shhhh...keep it down!" Taehyun warns when Beomgyu's bag hits the shelves.

" It may be here...right?" a male voice speaks. The boys immediately covers their breathe and sit down behind a shelf. " let's get it done" the man says, footsteps are coming towards the another way, and the boys relive. " fuck that's scary!" Taehyun says,under his breath. Beomgyu takes out a bat from his bag. " see....this is powerful enough" he pretends to hits and keeps hitting the air. He doesn't see that a boy is running to him.

" oh my fuck..." Beomgyu cusses, at the body that is lying down on the floor. Taehyun frowns, and he goes closer to the boy. Beomgyu turns him over so they can see his face. " Is him...okay ...?" Beomgyu says , looking at the boy who looks smaller and younger than him. Taehyun puts a finger under his nose. " Lucky you, he is alive"