- TWENTY -

A familiar smell rushes into Taehyun's nose as he turns around and buries his face into the pillow. It smells like a fix with coffee and caramel, along with a fresh smell of shampoo.
The smell Taehyun wants find for all his life.
Blinking his doe eyes, Taehyun slowly glances around with puffy eyes. The room is opposite, it is unfamiliar. The grey wall, the painting, the desk, it is not his room. He sits on the bed with a blank face when the memories start rushing in his mind.

Beomgyu! Beomgyu must be here!

Taehyun gets off the bed even if his legs feel tired. Opens the bedroom door, Taehyun looks around like a curious kid. A smell of honey keeps attracting him, so Taehyun follows the smell and gets downstairs with messy hair.
" b...beomgyu" he murmurs softly to himself as he sees Beomgyu is cooking in the kitchen.
Taehyun can't control himself anymore, his tiny feets hit on the ground, making a "ta ta ta ta" sound. He gives Beomgyu a tight backhug, not giving the older any chance to resist. " You awake?"

Beomgyu's soft voice successfully pushes him pass his breaking point.

" B-b eomgyu hyung! I-I am soory...I shouldn't h-have done s-something like that to you *stiff* Please d-don't leave m-me I can d-do anything f-for you *stiff* just don't go..." He clings onto Beomgyu like a koala. Beomgyu turns around and holds him into his arms. " A-also I didn't...make o-out with Taeyong...I will onl-ly make out w-with y-you" the last part comes out louder than expected. Beomgyu can feel the baby heating up in his arms. " Are you sure?" he asks, cupping Taehyun's cute face. " S-sure" his red nose scrunches from crying, which is super adorable. " I forgive you hyunnie" Beomgyu gives Taehyun a peck on his forehead. Not gonna lie, he has always wanted to forgive the younger it's just the thing he did makes him feel like he should be mad at. " I am not... letting you go" Taehyun says, hugging Beomgyu even tighter,buring his face into his back. " Of course, donut" Taehyun refuses the let the older go. "i have to get the pasta" Beomgyu laughes.

" Let's eat first shall we?"
" Um huh"
" ah stop crying you crybaby"

-

" Turn the volume down you lazy ass"

Beomgyu puts his hands on his chest, acting hurt. " oww...what happened to my soft crybaby?Where is he?" Taehyun rolls his eyes playfully before coming out from the kitchen with two cans of cola. " don't remind me of that"
he says, handing the older the can. " You are cute though" Beomgyu laughes, earning a small smack from the younger. " Shut up"

Taehyun gets back to the blanket on the sofa, moving himself close to Beomgyu while the older is selecting movies on Netflix with a pout.
" how about...Sweet Home?" he suggests, stopping at that series. " why not? Soobin hyung said it is a nice one" Taehyun shrungs causally, taking a sip from his cola. " It starts~ I am so excited!" he giggles excitedly like a kid, grabbing on Taehyun's arm tightly. " I bet you will scream" Taehyun says, glancing with a smirk.
" You wish!"

" AHH FUCK WHAT IS THAT PROTEIN THING!!?"
For the nth time, Taehyun covers his ears with a small groan escaping his mouth. " Hyung, lower your voice" Beomgyu, on the other hand, is grabbing the blanket aggressively as the protein thing pops up on the screen. " AHH WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SPIDER?!?!?" He yells again, nose scrunches due to the disgust. " And you said you won't scream" Taehyun snaps, lifting his cheeks.
" I didn't, I yelled and that's different" the older defends himself, protecting his pride. " I am a man from Daegyu, I am not afraid!" Beomgyu says determinedly, his fists harden. " We will see"

-

" Alright hyung, it is over for now. Let's go to bed" Taehyun gets up from the sofa with a soft sigh. However Beomgyu grabs his hand before he can head to the bedroom.

" what?" Taehyun asks, cluelessly, looking at the older with curious innocent eyes.

" did you forget your promise?" Beomgyu asks, lends closer to the younger, a smirk slowly creeping up his to lips. " you aren't going to bed unless you live up to it, donut" Beomgyu whispers with his deep voice in Daegyu accent next to the boy's ears.

A/N : The story is going to end soon~