SPECIAL ✨ 🎃

** i know it is late but still, a Halloween Special Chapter!!! 🎃🎃🎃 this Halloween I nearly did nothing cuz im busy with my studies.
**

" Again, Beomgyu, calm the hell down" a sigh escapes from the shorter male as he runs a hand through his hair. " How can I calm down? IT IS HALLOWEEN!" his boyfriend, Beomgyu yells with widen eyes, the grip on the spoon gets tighter. " yeah yeah, eat your cereal" Taehyun says, waving at him tiredly. He is dragged out of bed, just to listen to Beomgyu's ranting about not having a nice Halloween outfit.

" How about getting ourselves an outfit later?"
Beomgyu asks, lifting his head up from the table.
Taehyun looks at him boldly, " We have classes"
The older let out a disappointed sigh, " After the classes. I have to dress as great as possible for tonight's Halloween party" Taehyun shakes his head with a soft smile, " Alright, you drive" Taehyun stretches himself a little bit before taking a bite of his sandwich. Yeonjun, has held a party at his house and has invited  a lot of friends. Yeah, party animals right?

-

" How about this?Donut?" Beomgyu asks. With a basket in his hand, he is glancing around the outfits, with a deep frown. " Angel? That's so lame" Taehyun scrunches his nose at the white feathered outfit with a pair of wings at the back.
" This?" Beomgyu points at a zombie one, " Isn't it too simple?" Taehyun nods, " Yep" He notices a tint of amusement in Beomgyu's eyes when he takes another outfit down. " How about...this?"
A black leather like outfit that is so shorter that you may can see the ass if that person moves. With cats ears and a tail at the back, not forgetting a choker. " This should be in the adult section, not here" Taehyun says quickly before throwing it away with a blush on his cheeks." But you must look delicious in that" Beomgyu pouts, looking at him interestingly. " S-shut up!"

" Really, Beomgyu, you should go to get candies instead. I can choose the outfits" Taehyun says, feeling frustrated since they have been standing there for over fifteen minutes. " Sure!" Beomgyu smiles before jogging away. Leaving Taehyun alone. A flash of smirk creeps on his face when an idea pops up in his mind.

-

Nine o'clock. Time to go. Taehyun fixes himself in front of the mirror, purposely mess his makeup a little up. He smiles satisfiedly at himself. Woah he is really a snack- no, an entire main course. He combs his blonde with a bit of blue and a bit of pink hair softly. He is wearing a crop top with the words, " Daddy's girl" with a pair of pants with holes instead of the original shorts. Holding his bat, he walks out of his room.
Just to see Beomgyu munching on cookies like a child. " Ready to go? Mr.Joker?" He asks, lending on the wall. Beomgyu looks up, he quickly wipes his mouth and stands up from his seat. A suit, a black suit which has unbuttoned a few buttons on top, a very loose tie ties around his collar.
Beomgyu in fact doesn't like his hair green. " Correction, it's Master not Mr.Joker. I am no joker" Beomgyu says, giving the younger a smilr before going out with their candies.

The drive is not long, just five minutes and they have arrived to Yeonjun's house. " Ready?" Beomgyu asks, grabbing his hand.  " Anytime"
They knock at the door, and wait patiently for Yeonjun to open the door. Surprisingly,It isn't Yeonjun, but Soobin. " hello! looking good both of you!" the bunny boy compliments. Taehyun looks at his outfit, the typical vampire. But that looks nice on him. " You too Soobin hyung" he smiles. " Come in now! It is cool outside" The loud music kicks in the second they enter his house. " YO BEOMGYU YO TAEHYUN" they hear the yell from upstairs. Yeonjun, with a devil outfit looks at him with a huge smile. " YO HYUNG!" Beomgyu yells back.

Everyone has dresses nicely for tonight. Jaemin and Jeno as Squid Game characters. Taeyong as Edward Cullen in Twilight. " they all look hot" Taehyun comments, taking a small sip of cola.
" and you look hotter" Beomgyu flirts shamelessly, earning a smack from the boy.

" Flirting huh?" Kai, comes close to them. He is in a penguin outfit, as expected. " Woah Harley Quinn and Joker, couple outfit huh?" He teases, holding his grape juice. Taehyun is listening to Kai when he spots someone walking pass them.
He is so familiar to a point, Taehyun wants to call him. " Excuse me for a moment" he cut off Kai before following that person. ' it can't be him! Can he?'

" Excuse me?" He chases that person and stop him from continues walking by patting his shoulder. That blonde  guy turns around confusedly,"yeah...?" Embarrassment fills him when he realises he stops the wrong person.
" ah sorry..." he apologizes awkwardly.

" Taehyun?"

Someone calls out his name. He turns around.
It is him! The one he is chasing just now!

" F-felix?" He asks with widen eyes. FELIX? HERE? IMPOSSIBLE. The blonde male also gives out a shocked expression, until someone throws his arms around him.“ Babe who's this?" A taller man pulls Felix closer to him. His eyes are examining Taehyun, in an unfriendly way. " Oh my... Taehyun! I didn't expect to see you here!" Felix says as a huge grin appears on his face.
" Me too! Is this...Changbin?" Beomgyu asks hesitantly as he notices Changbin's fierce on him. " Yeah, this my boyfriend Changbin. Changbin, this is my friend, Taehyun!" Felix introduces, looking at his boyfriend. " Nice to meet you hyung!" Taehyun lends out a hand.
Changbin shakes it, but still examining him.
" Where's your boyfriend huh?" Felix teases. Taehyun clearly notices the expression change on Changbin's face, from serious to surprise to chill and friendly.

" Oh you have a boyfriend?" Changbin asks, surprised. Felix slightly laughes at him, " You jealous? Taehyun has a boyfriend!" Taehyun nods with a giggle. " Still, I can't deny you look much nicer" Felix has long blonde hair now, looking so soft and cute. " Aww thanks" he giggles, clinging his arm around Changbin.

" Well, what did I miss?"

Taehyun is surprised when Beomgyu suddenly puts his arm around his waist. Felix looks at him and both of him and Changbin go woah. " I am happy to know you guys are living around here!" Beomgyu says, with a sweet smile. ' how did Beomgyu know they are here? Oh maybe... Yeonjun told him?' Taehyun thinks while the three are chatting.

" KNOCK KNOCK"

Taehyun is attracted by the knocking on the door. So are Kai and Yeonjun.  They walk to the door and open it slowly, wondering what happened.

" TRICK OR TREAT!"

Two boys who looks younger than them are standing by the doorside with a huge smile. Yeonjun and Soobin aww at the scene. " Okay! Do you want chocolate frogs or lollipops?" Kai asks, he glances at the cute boys.

" Should we get chocolate frogs?" The pink hair asks his friend. " I think Jay hyung will like it" The brown hair boy says, blushing at that name.
Soobin gives them some chocolate frogs with another candies. " Here! Enjoy the night!"
The boys thank them before running away with loud laughters. " What are they laughing at?" Taehyun asks with a chuckle.

Little do they know, the naughty boys have stolen the entire box of candies when Soobin are getting them chocolate frogs and candies.

🎉🎉🎉 Reached 1.7k !!! 🎉🎉🎉