- ELEVEN -

Beomgyu slowly leaves the room as the nurse is busy talking to Taehyun, who is uninterested.
He quietly gets out of the room, and he hides behind the white wall, taking his phone out of the pocket. He dails the familiar numbers saved in his phone with a smile. " ah Shin Ryujin!" he says, trying to low his voice. " did it success?"
the female voice asks with excitement. " I think so, he was jealous and now he decided to go out with me today!" Beomgyu says, his grin nearly reaches his ears. " d-does that mean he...like me?"he asks, his heartbeat fastens due to his own happiness. " definitely, he is jealous because of you! You have to pay me back Choi Beomgyu!" Beomgyu rolls his eyes, " yeah yeah, sure Ryujin. Talk later" he puts his phone back in the pocket. Taehyun is walking out from the room with a bored expression.

" she is so annoying" Taehyun pulls Beomgyu's arm, " and I am hungry, let's get lunch" he doesn't look back when he pulls Beomgyu with him. That's perfectly fine, cuz then the latter won't see his blushing face. " want to get ramen?" he nods, hardens the grip of his arm.
" why not?" Beomgyu smiles, looking at the younger from behind, he looks tiny.  He never notices how pretty his nose looks at this angle, how pumpy his lips look, how kissa-

" hyung, stop zoning out and choose your ramen" Beomgyu nods in embarrassment, which makes Taehyun chuckles. ' he is cute'
The two finish ordering their food, and decided to join Beomgyu's friends for lunch. " Taehyun you okay?" Soobin asks, eyes full of worries. " I am fine, thankyou for your concern though" Taehyun replies ,a bit surprised why Soobin suddenly acts so nice. " which fool hits you?" Beomgyu asks, touches his head softly. Taehyun pauses, his eyes reaches to Kai, who immediately looks away. He blinks and says, " just some stupid boys from another class" Kai looks up, confused and thankful at the same time. Taehyun slightly nods and returns back to the rest.

" hmm... Taehyun ah..." Soobin starts, his eyes lock on the table while his hand grabs on his clothes. " yes?" Soobin looks up, " I am sorry, we shouldn't treat you like that and... listen to those rumors...we are sorry" Taehyun crosses his arms, but it can't stop the corners of his lips turning up. He glances at the rest. " M-me too,sorry about the past..." Kai, says claps his hands together. " That's okay, apologies accepted. Just don't do it anymore" Taehyun says  softly, smiling genuinely.

" oh excuse me, I have to visit the washroom"Taehyun says, excusing himself from the table. He makes his way towards the washroom after getting his friends' nods. He hurries and rushes to the washroom. His eyes fix on the road until... somebody grabs his arm.
" hello taehyun..."  Taehyun turns around with fear in his eyes, " ...what do y-you want?" He stutters, slowly backing up. Sadly for him, the corridor is empty right now.  Taeyong lends closer to his face, eyeing his features.

He aggressively pulls the tinier boy into the male washroom and locks the door. Taehyun feels his heart beating faster second by second.
" w-what are you doing?" He tries to resist his grip. Taeyong, grabs his chin, and says, " remember our promise right? Don't you dare scream or yell" Taehyun knows he is tearing up,but he still nods sadly.

The next second before he knows, Taeyong has already pasted his lips on Taehyun's. It is anything but romantic. The younger wants to scream or cry but he can't. Taeyong moves to his neck, sucking and kissing. Taehyun let out some soft moans and whines from the uncomfort. His hands are forced to pin together, Taehyuns shirt has been lifted up. Millions of thoughts have run through Taehyun's mind,and he is regretting.

" LEE TAEYONG FUCK OFF FROM MY TAEHYUN"

A/N : its funny i am having school in two days. Imma head out in frustration ರ_ರ