🔥

Note that this chapter isn't for innocent kids

** Related to the Special Chapter **

🔥 27/11- THIS REACHED 2.01K !!!

-

One shot, two shot. Choi Beomgyu forgets to count, what he knows is he keeps pouring spicy alcohol down his throat, burning every parts of it. He is a bit sobber but not drunk, his head is ringing a little bit but not enough for him to lose his senses. Standing by the bar table, his flirty eyes glances around the crowd lazily, his hand holding the glass that's filled with vodka. His eyes are nowhere but on one person. Even the dumbest person in the room would know, he is
staring at Kang Taehyun, who is unexpectedly being quite a social butterfly right now. Moving from people to people, smiling and chatting. Beomgyu raises an eyebrow slightly, seeing his lover looking this hot makes him feels so hot himself. Putting down his glass, Beomgyu makes his way to the boy.

" hey beauty"

Taehyun smiles knowingly before turning back, " hey handsome, what can I help you?" Beomgyu lends closer to Taehyun's ears, until his mouth is right next to Taehyun's ear. " I want to eat you alive babe" his rusky voice is another turn on. Taehyun shoots him a smile, looks at the washroom before looking back at Beomgyu. " Do it, won't you?" Taehyun grins, teasingly as he walks into the washroom, and doesn't lock the door.

Beomgyu clicks his tongue interestingly, he likes a teasing. Being a gentleman, Beomgyu knocks on the wooden door slowly, " You good?"
There's a short giggle from the inside, Beomgyu opens the door. Taehyun is sitting on the sink, without his pant. Oh, Beomgyu stares. The younger crosses his legs together before circling his arms around Beomgyu's neck. His long leg pushes the door closed. " You are...very horny tonight, a little too high?" Beomgyu asks, his hands travel on Taehyun's smooth body. " Don't you like it? Treasure the time while I am being horny" Taehyun impatiently lends in, connecting their lips. Beomgyu visibly holds back a smile as he hungrily pushes his tongue into Taehyun's mouth, exploring everywhere.
The latter let out a soft moan when he bites on his bottom lip. Slow, but exciting.

Beomgyu moves his hand down and lifts Taehyun's crop top up. Taehyun holds his breath as he feels Beomgyu's lips wrapping around his nipple, his tongue purposely nibbles on the tip of his left nipple. " ah...hyung..." the pleasure is starting to climb up his mind, his finger chases against Beomgyu's arm. It stops when Beomgyu suddenly bites down evilly, Taehyun can feel his nipple becomes red and painful, yet beautiful.
Beomgyu starts to suck on the another one, like if there's any milk coming out. Taehyun straightens himself, the electronic feelings is getting him high. Beomgyu finally let go of his nipples, he watches the two red, puffy nipples satisfiedly before unexpectedly slips his hand into Taehyun's underwear. " Beomgyu-" too late, his large hand now has a hold of his dick. Rubbing up and down, letting out sluty moans.
His fingers keeps sweeping the tip of it, as he knows it is the most sensitive part of all. Feeling the precum on his hand, Beomgyu increases his speed as he starts to kiss the boy.

With a small cry, Taehyun comes, for the first time of that night. Beomgyu takes a handful of cums released, and smoothly travels to the back.
He skillfully spreads his cheeks apart, leaving some time to admire the pretty pink hole in the middle. He watches the hole winking due to the cold air conditioner, how the slick is leaking out.
" So impatient huh?" Taehyun flitches as one single finger enters him, he feels his tight hole wrapping around the finger. Then, two, then three. Not to waste time, Beomgyu pulls out the fingers. " Ready for the main dish?" He whispers deeply, he turns Taehyun around. So now Taehyun is facing himself at the mirror, his upper body lending on the sink, while his lower is in the hands of Beomgyu. Takes in a deep breath, Beomgyu goes straight inside. " I-it hurts...ah! hyung-g " It isn't the first one, but Beomgyu's size still makes him question, what is it gonna fit? He pushes in until the base of his dick is touching Taehyun's ass. Then, he pulls out, and pushes in in one go. Hitting right on his prostate, " S-shit! Ah! B-beomgyu! Agh~...ah" Repeatingly, skillfully, every thrusts, right on the right point. Beomgyu's hands are like sticked to his waist, animalisticly, fucking with no sense.
Taehyun keeps letting out unclear moans, which he doesn't understand himself. Beomgyu stares at him before grabbing his hair and pulls his head up. " Look at yourself, kitty. Like a slut getting fucked by my fat dick. You satisfied?"
Taehyun is forced to look at himself, eyes half closed, lips aparted, with tears stained on his pretty blushing face. He looks away in embarrassment. Beomgyu suddenly thrusts in again, earning a high pitched moan from Taehyun, who is having his eyes rolled back in too much pleasure. " I-I am coming ah~Hyung!"
He closed his eyes when the white liquid shoots out of his hard untouched dick, on to the wall. Beomgyu doesn't stop, instead he thrusts even harder, making his yelps and moans louder second by second. Taehyun sighs in relief when the warm liquid finally hits the wall of his hole.
Taehyun lends on the sink, his hands holding himself from sliding down. Only pants are heard in the washroom, nothing else. " feel good?" Beomgyu asks, still in the same position. " S-shut up" Taehyun is struggling to stand up straight now, with the cums still leaking out.

" I think this can answer your question again"
Beomgyu says, pulling out, while smiling.

" What?"

" It is able to be fitted, either in my pants or inside you"