- TWENTY ONE -

There's one wise quote that Taehyun finally understands. There are only zero sex or endless sex. He fully agree with that.

Opening his eyes, Taehyun feels a rush of pain coming from his back, which makes him hiss.
" ah fuck it" he says, rolling over and puts his arm around another body. He reaches his hands out and softly plays with his hair, smelling his shampoo with a smile. " wake up asshole" he whispers to his ears playfully. The figure moves with a groan, turning to Taehyun. His brown eyes slowly open with a short yawn. " morning..." Taehyun climbs onto Beomgyu, resting his head on his chest. " you smell nice"
He eyes the scratches on the older's back and holds back a chuckle. Maybe it's time to cut his nails. Taehyun reaches out his hand and opens the curtains next to the bed, revealing the bright sunlight outside. He looks down at his sleepy boyfriend, woah can't believe he is mine now.
" what are you smiling at?" Beomgyu asks grumpily. " nothing"

Ignoring the fact that they have to wash the bedsheet later, the couple rest in that position for a while. " we have school today beomie~"
Beomgyu immediately shoots up from the bed, his eyes widen in shock. " s-school?" Taehyun nods, " I have told you, and you said something like oh babe it is better they can see that you are mine blah blah blah" Beomgyu is too busy rushing out of the bed, tripping over his own foot. " shit!"

" we are getting late afterall" Taehyun says, getting up. " So we have to hurry!!!" Beomgyu yells back, brushing his teeth while wearing his pants. " Well, a good sex exchange with a late record, is a good deal" Taehyun smiles, dragging himself to the toliet. " You...are right" the older says,after thinking.

-

" ready Hyunnie?"

Taehyun glances at his boyfriend with a smirk, " I have been waiting for" Beomgyu smiles back, interwining their hands together. Today, they are going to make their relationship public.
Push open the front door, the two walk into the school hall. Taehyun holds a cold bitchy face while Beomgyu wraps his arm around the younger's waist with a smirk. Everyone in the hall has their jaw dropped, with widen eyes.
" what the hell?" Taehyun glances at the shocked people with cold glares, and he lifts their hands up, showing their interwined hands. A smirk creeps on their faces when the teachers nearly drop their works.

" You two are dating?" a girl, asks with a shocked face. " You blind?" Taehyun snaps before Beomgyu can answers. The two walk into the corridor as the students part away for them.
Gossips and talks full the school, they are asked with different questions that annoy Taehyun.

" Hyung let me use it for a while" Beomgyu takes the microphone from a senior. He clears his voice before starting, " Yes, me and Taehyun is dating, any questions?" He asks, looking at the students, especially whose pissed girls who are red. "So if any of you mess with him, you are messing with me." Taehyun smiles shyly and lowers his head in embarrassment. Beomgyu, unexpectedly, lifts his chin up. And kisses him, right in front of everyone. Taehyun responds the kiss, he wraps his arms around the older, pulling himself closer before pulling away.
The two walks away with big smiles on their pink faces, with their cracking friends behind them. " THEY DID IT!" Kai screams in excitement, as Yeonjun laughes. Soobin clings onto Yeonjun and nods, " So proud of them"

" I love you" Beomgyu says, hugging his boyfriend. " A little bit too much" Taehyun looks away, " Me too" " For you, only you" while the couple is being sweet and lose in their own world, a voice disturbs them.

" hm... congratulations to you, Beomgyu and Taehyun ah" Taehyun swears he nearly scream when he hears that voice. " T-taeyong?" he asks.
Beomgyu must be mad at him now, he doesn't want his boyfriend to stab his friend. Before Taehyun makes an excuse to leave, Beomgyu pats his hand on Taeyong's shoulder. " thanks bro, wish you and your boyfriend the best too. We should drink together next time" he says with a wide grin. Taeyong nods with a genuine smile, " Definitely" Taehyun, the only confused one, stands between them in confusion.

" Surprised huh?" Beomgyu asks teasingly, as Taeyong has left. " Taeyong is a great guy, he helped me a lot" Taehyun titles his head, " what did you two hide from me?" Raises an eyebrow, he glares at his boyfriend. " Mind explaining?"
Taehyun asks.

" It all started on that day..."

Again, Beomgyu clicks out from the message box. Taehyun's slience is irritating him to a point he can't help. Holding himself from cussing, Beomgyu takes a nice deep breath before walking to his locker.

" what..." a piece of small paper slips off his locker. Beomgyu fullows his eyebrows in confusion as he reads the words in his mind.
"  Beomgyu,meet me after-school at the café - anonymous" Suspension fills his mind, what if it is a spam? Or some crazy fangirls that want to kidnap him? He is already to throw away the paper when he notices something written on the back of the paper. " it is about Taehyun, something you have to know"

Unable to settle his curiosity, Beomgyu does go to the café with a frown. However, the person waiting for him isn't someone he wants to see.
" The fuck you are doing here?" Taeyong is a little bit taken back by the younger's sudden yell.
" Calm down, I want to tell you something"
Taeyong lends closer before continuing, " There's something I hope you know" Beomgyu halfheartedly sits down and listen. " Me and Taehyun, are old friends and we have known for a long time. The main reason he did that is because of...this" he places a photo on the table.
It is a photo of the 13 years old Taehyun with 14 years old Beomgyu.

" Wait...how did you..." Taeyong points at the shorter boy. " Do you remember him?" Beomgyu thinks for a while, " yeah...I kind of do" Taeyong crosses his arms, " That's Taehyun" Beomgyu can feel his heart loses a beat. " how can it...be"
" I think the image of you with Ryujin irritates him, bringing back his bad memories" Taeyong explains. " but why doesn't he tell me?" Beomgyu asks as memories start playing in his dull mind. " He hopes everything can start again" The older says, grabbing Beomgyu's hands. " Seriously, Beomgyu. Please forgive him. He may be stupid and dumb in this but... it's all about you.I know you are not truly wanting to break up. He does love you, more and longer than you thought" His sincere eyes look straight into Beomgyu's, " as his best friend, I wish you can take care of him, the way I did before"

-

" Which way to go?" they walk on the street causally, hand in hand.

Taehyun looks up, showing a smile.

"The north" "  then i will go to the south!" Taehyun chuckles, " why?"

" Cuz..." he says, fails to hide the smile showing on his blushing face. "Opposite attracts"

                                      - END -

- 💟 Note

✨thanks for all the supports <3

🪐 all ur supports matter more than u thought

💡 new book coming soon ...

💧 bonus chapters may be added in the future

☔ editting may be made in the future

🌠 luv u and have a nice day