Chapter 37

Please give some love to  "The Twins of Love and War." It will get updated right after this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Uhhh stupid doorbell. I hate that thing. I got off Aidan and we quickly got dressed and fixed our hair. Angrily, we both ran downstairs and opened the door. When I opened the door, a frantic Jenny ran in. She was pacing back and forth in the living room. Aidan and I looked at each other confused. Aidan walked over to her, grabbed her by the shoulders and asked, "Jenny whats wrong?" She looked as if she would fall if Aidan let go off her, "My lawyer just called" she now looked at me, "who by the way I think is with your dad, and she told me that there is an official court date." Aidan smiled, "Jenny thats great news!" She removed herself from his hold and began pacing again, "Yeah I know but now it is so real. Its just scary." 

Now its my turn. I walk up to her, and hug her. "Jenny its okay. We made it this far well get through this too. That jerk is going down." I back up and I look at her face. She is taking deep breaths now and smiling. "Okay. Yeah you're right. Thank you. " Then she looks at me closer and back at Aidan. She goes back and forth a few times and smirks, "Did I interrupt anything?" "NO!" Aidan and I say at the same time. "MHM suuuuuuure I didn't. Well sorry about the interruption but I will go now and let you both continue." I blush while Aidan smirks ofcourse . Aidan and I look at each other and we know what to do. Aidan says, "No Jenny no. Lets celebrate. What do you wanna do?" Jenny smiles, "Hmmm I kinda wanna go bowling." 

I call Parker and he joins us. Our night was spent with friends bowling and laughing mostly at how bad Parker is at bowling. We ordered food and had a great night. Of course  not how I imagined my day going but hey cant complain with the great news. 

After we finished, Aidan took me home. I know he lives near me and was going this way anyways but I appreciate the gesture. I came home to an empty house as usual. This time I wasn't so mad because I knew my dad was out with someone he likes not just drinking with his buddies. I was very happy for him. I enter my room and the memories of earlier came rushing in my head. My body shivered thinking how close I was to losing it. I was ready but the world was not ready for me since I keep getting interrupted all the freaking time. 

I sit on my bed frustrated. Its late but I don't want the night to be over. As if he is reading my mind, Aidan calls. I smile and answer, "Hello." "Hey is your dad home?" How romantic asking about my dad (note the sarcasm). "Nope why?" "Well I wanted to take you out so wasn't sure if I would have to ask him or not. What do you say? Wanna continue the night?" Forget my sarcasm earlier. Inside I am giddy but I answer a simple "yes" to hide it. He tells me he's outside. 

I run downstairs, open the door and run into his arms. Cheesy I know. He catches me and spins me. He  then leads me to his bike and I get on it without protesting this time. I hold him as tight as I can even though I know he isn't going too fast for my sake. I enjoy the wind in my face and Aidan's scent. Its dark out so I don't know where we are going but I don't care. All I know is that this is one of those moments that life is all about. 

After a while, he comes to a stop. I look at my surrounding and I am a little confused. It's a house. Well like a cottage house. Its beautiful and well taken care off. It is Also, its enormous. I am speechless. I don't even notice that we got off the bike. He takes my hand and leads me through the beautiful outdoors to the beautiful door. Its all like a dream. He chuckles at me because I am so speechless. He takes out keys and opens the door. Before even stepping in I can tell the inside is just as beautiful  as the outside.

He grabs my hand and leads me inside. I find my breath, "Aidan what is this place?" He chuckles, "Well let me show you around and I'll explain." I nod and follow.