Chapter 38

Hello all!! I know, I know Im terrible. But I am working on it. Also, The Twins of Love and War has been updated and  I would love it if you gave it a chance. I am going to be ending this story soon, just don't know how soon. I hope everyone is safe and healthy. Lets pray for the world. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I couldn't believe this beautiful place I am in. I am so confused how he has the key to this place but I don't care. As I enter, my jaw dropped. The house is so richly done. There are huge chandeliers, a huge fireplace, a medium sized kitchen that is slowly from the marble and lighting and  a beautiful backyard you can see through the kitchen's windows. I didn't even get to the upstairs of the house, and I was so mesmerized. I was just walking mindlessly to the most amazing place Ive ever seen. 

       Aidan seems to notice my reaction and chuckles, "You like?" "Like? I love! What is this place?" Aidan sits on the bar stool  (yes the kitchen has  bar) and pats to the seat next to me so I can join. "Kitten, you will never guess. This place is...is...ours." My eyes bulge, "Ours? What do you mean, ours? How...in...the...." "Kitten breathe. Ill explain. Do you remember the day we went to the cemetery?" I nod. He continues, "Well remember how you were talking to a grave and then we made friends with their family?" I nod again. "Well they really like us." My jaw drops, "Like us enough to give us a house? But why?" He shrugs, "Well apparently they're so  rich they have an extra house to spare and no one to give it too. Look lets enjoy the day and well talk to them later about it. Deal?" My head is spinning because it doesn't make sense, like who gives someone a house just like that? I just nod in response. 

        Aidan stands up and reaches for my hand, "So Kitten, what do you wanna do?" I decided to go swimming. The pool was huge. Neither of us brought bathing suits but bra and underwear is basically the same thing. I don't know where my bravery came from to undress like that in front of him but I didn't care. I ran to the pool as well as undressing at the same time. I look behind me and see Aidan doing the same. We were in the pool for a while. Swimming, talking, laughing, splashing and me climbing on him. 

       After a while, we went inside because we were hungry. Luckily, Aidan bought steaks, potatoes and vegetables with us and I cannot wait to eat it. He started with the steak and I started with the potatoes and vegetables. I decided to stir fry the vegetables and make mashed potatoes. He went outside and put the steaks on the grill. As I was making the potatoes, I saw Aidan through the window. He was a delicious view. He looked so serious with the steak and his brow was furrowed. He bit his lip and I almost cut my finger watching. I shook my head to get back to reality. I finished the potatoes and put them in the pot. I continued eye gauging a shirtless Aidan grilling. After a few seconds, my heart was over beating and my body felt on fire. It was in that moment, I knew what I wanted. I wanted him and only him. I wanted him right here and now.I was ready. I was ready for him in every way. I was ready to take that next step with him. And in what better place to do it, then in our house, I guess?

     I am so nervous right now. My head is spinning. I guess I should wait until after dinner and throw myself at him. Well not throw myself at him, but make a move or something. I just have to figure out how. I grab my phone and decide to call Parker because I need advice. But I know he will be squealing in my ear most of the time. The only other person I can think of is Jenny but how can I ask her about that right now? Okay, so I guess it is up to me. Ill just walk up to him and kiss him. Yeah thats what I will do. The potatoes started boiling and it brought me back to reality. I cannot think right now. Aidan walks in and he just looks so musky. He's still in his boxers and Im still in my bra and underwear. I couldn't help and just stare at him. He started walking up to me slowly, staring at me just as intensely as I was staring at him.

       He finally reaches me. My heart is over beating. I don't know if he is thinking the same thing I am. He grabs my hand and pulls me to him. He puts one hand on my waist and the other on my head and just kisses me. Its one of those hungry kisses and I was starving. I gave it all into that kiss. He took control over my mouth and my tongue  and I was definitely  okay with that. He moves both of his hands and grabs my butt to lift me and put me on the counter. The whole world just stopped. I put both of my hands in his hair and started pulling. I hope he's not bald after this. He put his hands on my waist. My body was in tingles. 

     Our moment was over when the potatoes boiled over. We quickly pulled away and I hopped off the counter and turned down the temperature. Aidan huffs, "Oh shit" and runs outside to check on the steak. We stayed in our cooking zones until the food was done. I set up the table and he set up the steaks. Luckily, they weren't burned just well done. We sat down and it became awkward. I am eating my steak in silence. Aidan tries to break it, "So... I'm glad the steak didn't burn." I chuckle, " Me too. Its actually delicious. Can you pass me the veggies?" He passes them. "I really enjoyed the pool. I'm glad it was warm." I nod, "Yeah me too." 

Oh boy this is gonna be a long night....