Chapter 7

Aidan stands there a few centimeters away. I am still too shocked to move. He looks super drunk, even more drunk since I've last seen him. 

"Kitten", he says again.

"What?!"

"I'm sorry for scaring you but can I please stay? Just for tonight. I'll be gone before you wake up."

I was still shocked so I repeated, "What?!"

He smiled. A real smile. Then the jerk walked to my bed and laid on it. 

My eyes were watching his moves but my brain was still unable to process what was happening. CMON HAILEY GET A GRIP!

I finally found my voice. "Aidan what the hell are you doing here?"

He shrugged. "I needed a place to stay. Were you not listening earlier?" He then smirks.

Uhh the nerve of this kid.

I cross my arms over my chest. Im still standing by my window which is across the bed. "This is not the time to be a smartass. Why are you here?"

He chuckles. "You know no matter how many times you ask me, the answer will not change."

I was just about to respond but he shushes me.

That's right HE SHUSHES ME! The nerve...

"Kitten I'm tired. Let's sleep."

Once again, I am about to say something but he is already asleep on my bed. I sigh and climb into bed. Hey! Dont judge. I'm not sleeping on the floor and hurting my back. Plus if I sleep in the living room my dad will be suspicious. 

I couldn't fall asleep and turned to look at the slightly snoring Aidan. He looked so peaceful. He was beautiful there was no way of denying it. He has dark hair styled up in a messy badboy up do, a strong jaw, sharp nose and when he's awake, you can see that his eyes are sky blue. 

I then look at his body and its obviously muscular. He has veins on his arms, probably from working out (which to me is very sexy).

OMG! I'm such a creep! I lay on my back and look at the ceiling. I decide to close my eyes, turn my back to him and sleep without touching.

But before I fall in deep sleep, I couldve sworn I felt an arm on my waist and light breathing on my neck.

I wake up to an empty bed. Thank God. I go downstairs to check if anyone is home. Luckily, the coast was clear. My dad was ofcourse  out somewhere, probably his friends house. 

Monday

The weekend went by super fast as usual. Here I am by my locker with Parker apologizing for Friday. He's been doing that all weekend. I told him to stop but ofcourse  why listen to me right?

Lunch

Parker and I sat at our casual spots. And then "the possy"joins in their usual seats. Parker and I give each other confused looks. 

Everyone was at their seats...except Aidan.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.  Aidan doesn't sit though. He stands up beside me. Everyone's eyes are on me.

I dont look at him. I continue eating my food. 

He sighs and leans down to whisper in my ear. "Kitten can I talk to you?"

I ignore him.

"Kitten cmon."

Ignore.

"Please." His voice sounded desperate.

Ignore.

He sighs again and then spins me around so I face him while he's kneeling.

"Hailey please."

He looks me right in the eye. His face is desperate. And he said my name. This must be serious. 

I nod. "Lead the way."