EPILOGUE

OMG I cannot believe that it is time that I put the complete label on this story. This took years. Thank you all for your support <3. Omg it's #1!!!! Whaaaat.

Don't worry I will still be writing. Please check out my other story. It already reached 7K and I cannot believe it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 Years Later....

I come downstairs and look for my husband.  He has to be somewhere around here.. its too quiet. It takes me a second to realize where he is- in the garage as always. I walk over there and I see him all greasy and messy fixing something under the car. He has his back to me and ha music blasting so he has no idea that I am there. I use this as an advantage to check him out. Only he can make oil and dirt look so hot.

I come up behind him and wrap my hands around him. He doesn't even get scared anymore because I do it all the time. He turns around and hugs me the proper way. He knows I don't care if he dirties me. He kisses the top of my head."How are you feeling?" I look up at him, "Better. But I am still woozy especially when I have to walk a lot." He raises an eyebrow, "Well the doctor  told that you must be bed ridden as much as you can. Why don't you follow his orders?" I roll my eyes, "Well Ive been in bed all day. Im going crazy being there. Besides you're here." He smiles, "I know I know, I left you alone. But I swear Im almost done here."

I roll my eyes again. Yeah right. That means he's gonna be here for a while. He gets lost when he starts a project. He eyes me telling me that I must go straight to bed. I nod and he leads me inside the house. As we walk into the kitchen, I see my dad walk in with Kelly. I smile, "Hi dad. Hi Kelly." We all hug. My dad looks at me and smiles hard, "You look big kiddo." Kelly slaps his arm, "Don't say that to a pregnant woman. How dare you?" We all laugh.

Yes, I am in my third trimester and look like a watermelon. We are having a baby girl. She is so spoiled already. Everyone comes over often to check up on me and bring some baby stuff. I am on bed orders because there hav been some complications that I don't want to get into but both of us are safe and healthy. Aidan makes sure I move as minimal as possible.

Aidan and I got married right after high school. I know we were too young but it was a spur of a moment thing and I don't regret it. We eloped and when we told everyone, they were surprised and happy. Well except dad. He was very not happy. He wanted us to live life together and find careers before we got married. After a while, he became very accepting. We are just waiting on him to propose to poor Kelly, who has been waiting forever. My dad is still stubborn as a bull.

He wanted to throw us a huge wedding one day but I told him that he should have his own. After that he doesn't really bother me about a wedding anymore. After high school, I went to college to become a counselor and work with kids. Aidan took a different path and went on to be a mechanic. His dream was to open his own shop and he achieved it 2 years ago.

We still keep in touch with Parker and Jenny. Parker moved to the city where he is living his dream and going out all the time. This guy refuses to settle down and just wants to enjoy life. He comes and visits sometimes. He came for a weekend when he found out I was expecting. Jenny, on the other hand, won her lawsuit against Liam after an endless battle. Turns out there were more victims that decided to stand with Jenny. Now, she works at an organization that helps survivors just like herself. She's pretty amazing. Jenny recently told us that she's in a relationship and how happy she is. Both of them will be coming to the baby shower next week.

We met other friends when we moved. We moved into the house that was given to us, the day of graduation. Yes, it was fast but that was our decision. Besides I think Aidan got tired of being terrified of my dad every time he snuck over.

My dad and Kelly came over today to help with the baby shower next week. I pretty much got everything planned since I am home and on bed rest. I cannot wait to go back to work. Aidan has been working extra to help support us while I wasn't working. He has been incredible. Anything I craved in the middle of the night he would just get up and get it without an excuses. He really is amazing.

I am glad that in high school, I listened to my instincts and hugged him in that hallway. Now, we will never feel alone again.

THE END!

Again, thank you all so much! <3