Chapter 10

"You know you really should close your window before you leave kitten." These were the first words Aidan said and then smirked.

I was fuming. I yelled. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Kitten relax. Your vein is about to pop."

THAT SMIRKING JERK.

I tried to calm down. "My name is not kitten."

Aidan got up and started walking towards me by the door. His smirk disappeared and was replaced by his usual sad look. 

He was so close now. I could smell his amazing cologne. He was so close now my head was spinning.

Aidan finally spoke in a whisper. "Im sorry kitten I had no where else to go."

He put his arm on my elbow and his other one lifted my chin up so I can look at him. I look up at him and I look up to see his icy blue eyes sad. 

I whispered back. "Just use the front door next time." He chuckled but didn't let go. 

"Why would I do that? The window is more fun."

He winked, let go and then walked out. 

I decided to follow. He ended up going into the kitchen. "You hungry kitten?"

I raised an eyebrow. "You can cook?"

He chuckled. "One of my many secret talents. Now what do you want?"

"Hmmm I want pasta."

"Pasta it is kitten."

"Need help?"

He sighed. "Kitten just go watch tv til Im done."

I saluted. "Yessir. "

He chuckled again. "Not even gonna fight me on this?"

"Why would I? I get food without having to cook." I say as I leave to the living room.

1 hour later

A yell scares me.  "Kitten foods ready!"

I get up and walk into the kitchen. "Im not deaf you know."

He chuckles. 

I then look to see the table set up beautifully. There were candles lit and all that shaz. My jaw drops as Im glued to the floor and stay by the fridge. 

I find my voice. "So is one of your other talents decorating?"

He chuckles, grabs my hand and leads me to the table. "Cmon kitten lets enjoy the food."

I didn't argue. 

We sat down across each other. I looked at the food which looked delicious. I tried it. Lets just say my mouth was having sex. 

The silence was broken. " You know kitten your neighbors might think were doing something with all that moaning youre doing."

I look at him. Ofcourse  he is smirking while my face flushes red and I look down at the plate. 

He grabs my hand and squeezes it. "Its ok kitten we'll get to that later."

I pull my hand away and smack him. He ofcourse  is unaffected and starts laughing so much theres tears in his eyes. 

I glare at him and continue eating. 

I mean cmon... delicious food here.

After a few minutes he finally settled down. Then he becomes serious. "Thanks kitten I really needed that."

"Yeah yeah  anytime."

He smiles and starts eating. 

I decided to speak. "Did you end up going to class after that....incident."

His face hardens.

Shit! Why did I  have to bring that up?! Face palm!

He finally speaks. "Kitten I did not go to class. What kind of badboy would I be if I did?" He winks. 

I roll my eyes. 

After that we continue to talk about everything. We both were laughing our asses off. 

And best of all.... HE MADE DESSERT <3

After we finished dessert someone stood in front of the kitchen door unhappy....

MY DAD!