Chapter 21

Hey guys. 

I know I know its been almost 2 years since my last post. I wanted to stop writing this until I accidentally came across it and saw people were actually reading and commenting. I am truly sorry for leaving.

If you guys will like I will continue.

I hope all is well :) 

Thank you for the reads, the comments, the votes and the support <3 

It is continued from right where we left off 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yup you guessed it... Justin Bieber crashed it.

Haha just kidding.

I opened the door and before I had the chance to do anything, Aidan walked in.  I was hoping he was here to apologize to Jenny and not do anything stupid.He didn't look at me as he entered. Jenny and Parker were sitting on the couch. I was frozen by the door. 

I see Aidan stand in front of Jenny, lean down closer to her and then ask if they can go talk. 

She sighs and goes with him to my room. I join Parker on the couch and we just sit there. It was too intense to say or do anything. Parker didn't know the whole story but I sensed he knew it was something big. 

It felt as if we were sitting in silence for hours. All of a sudden the two come downstairs. They have no emotion on their face so I couldn't guess how it went. Aidan stays on the staircase, while Jenny goes up to Parker, pulls him up and they exit (he was her ride). 

I look at Aidan. He's still at the staircase. He looks at me and nudges his head towards my room. I follow in silence. On the inside, my heart is over pounding and there are so many butterflies in my stomach. I am so nervous. Ive never been this nervous in my life!! 

We finally get to my room. I go sit on my bed while Aidan just stands by me. He then starts pacing. Its still silent. Its killing me. I decide not to speak and wait for him. 

After what feels like forever, Aidan stops pacing, sits on the floor while leaning on my bed. I join him. 

Aidan finally speaks, " I told her. I told her how sorry I am. I told her how much I hate myself, and how I wish I could kill Liam or better yet cut off his..."

Now it was me who put my hand over his mouth. He was talking so fast its still processing in my head. 

I looked at him, "Aidan take a deep breath.Its ok. Its all gonna be ok." 

I remove my hand. Aidan looks down, "No its not. I mean have you seen her? She told me to stop apologizing and she forgives me even though its not my fault. She also told me that she's here because her parents forced her to come back. They don't like this new Jenny and hoped that this place will bring her back to her normal self. How crazy is that Kitten? I mean her parents don't even know what happened to their daughter. They think she's just going through a phase. She said she changed her look so people wouldn't come near her and be afraid. I think she's scared of people now. The worst part of it all is that her parents are still trying to marry her off to Liam. Kitten what do I do?"

Aidan looks up at me when he asks me. Ive never seen someone look more sadder or more broken in my life. I never hope to see someone look this was again. He wasn't crying, he wasn't angry, he was just sad. I just stare at him like an idiot. How do you answer that? I physically can't. My mouth can't open. 

I put each of my hands on his face. And then I straddled him again. This time it was for so much longer. It felt like we were like this forever but in a good way. No words spoken and just holding each other. I was afraid I was crushing him. I tried to wiggle out but he just held me tighter.