Cicada and Rugorim

Cicada's eyes locked on the orc that had spoken to Yrlissa with complete and utter disrespect as he walked away. Her eyes followed him and she couldn't help but smile to herself until someone stepped in front of her as if she was trying to block Cicada's view.

"Hello Yrlissa," a familiar voice said with a wide smile.

"Katharine!" Yrlissa said. "What are you-"

"Yrlissa!" Katharine smiled, bumping Cicada's shoulder as she pushed past her.

Katharine Yeshana Dorlynn, youngest daughter to the elven house of Dorlynn. She was a beautiful, dark-skinned elf with dark hair. She had a beautiful face with full breasts, a tiny waist, and wide hips, a narrow face, a thin nose, and almond-shaped brown eyes.

She smiled wide showing her brilliant white teeth and wrapped her arms around Yrlissa.

"It's so good to see you,"

"Katharine! What are you doing here?"

"Oh my, where are my manners? I just saw you and was so happy." Katharine swayed her hands back and forth in front of Yrlissa.
She didn't want her to miss her wedding ring.

"Katharine!" Yrlissa yelled. "Is that a-"

"Engagement ring, yes I'm getting married. Can you believe it?" She giggled.

Katharine held up her left hand and beamed with pride.

"No, actually I can't," Yrlissa mumbled.

"Congratulations lady Katharine,"

"Thank you Cicada,"

"I had no idea," Yrlissa replied.

"Yes, well you wouldn't, it just happened so fast, I met my dream and before I knew it we were in love and engaged."

"I, I, don't know what to say," Yrlissa frowned.

"I know, I know, I'm still in shock myself. I can't believe it," Katharine giggled. "I'm engaged."

"I can't believe it either," Yrlissa mumbled.

"I'll tell you all about it, but for now," she breathed a sigh of relief. "I'm just glad you're here. Now I don't have to be alone with all these orcs. Come," she said, locking arms with Yrlissa. "I'll show you around."

"Alone?" Yrilssa replied, "your husband to be is not here with you?"

"No," she said, "He had business to attend to in Cileria,"

"Cileria, isn't that a human kingdom?"

"Yes," Katharine replied, dragging her off as if she didn't just say she was engaged to a human.

Finally, after a short walk that seemed longer than it was with Katharine going on and on about her fiancé. They reached the Lord Mayor's manor.

"This is where the Lord Mayor lives," Katharine motioned with her hand.

Yrlissa's face twisted up in a deep frown. House Dorlynn's small cottage lay to the right and was a little bit smaller than the Mayor's manor.

"It's nothing like the distinguished homes of Selse Lenora but what would you expect from these unrefined orcs," Yrilssa said.

"So true," Katharine laughed. "I'm sure your father is waiting to see you. You should come by tomorrow for tea and I can tell you all about my sweetheart."

"Oh, I can't wait," Yrlissa glared, turned on her heels, and walked away.

Yrlissa stormed up the porch steps to her new home. She turned back to look at Katharine. She was all smiles beaming from her new union. Yrlissa clenched her teeth and in her anger tripped on the stairs.