baby first word

iruma pov

It's been a while since I given birth to my baby twins I swear they're growing up too fast and it breaks my heart to see them like this I just wish they would stay babies forever.

It was a peaceful morning to say the least asmodeus was in the living room helping or I'd say entertaining the little ones and I cannot stop gushing at how adorable they are, my (s/n) and (d/n) are two peas in a pod it's like if they get separated they want to stay together.

And it warns my heart that those two will grow up into something wonderful.

asmodeus pov

Being a parent isn't really easy I thought it was but I was wrong for the first few weeks of being a parent it was tough we were tired stressed we got into a fight but we made up in the end, but now that we're more prepared we finally got the hang of it while my beautiful wife was in the kitchen washing the dishes I was entertaining My Little rascals.

(D/n) pov

Me has no idea what was going on all I could tell was that my brother and I were getting entertained by Papa.

We love Papa and Mama we always have and we always will Mama's gentle as a soul while papa is as joyful as the sun but I wanted him to know I love him but I don't know what to say or what to do in that case so I went with the obvious decision.

"D........p......da......pa....."

"Sweetie come here I think she's saying her first word" dad said

"What!!" Mom yelled

"DADDY"

"Eeeeekkkkkk she did it omg.....love are you crying!?" Mom said as she worries for papa

"I.....I'm....I'm just so happy 😭" he said while he cried

(S/n) pov

I was surprised that sissy managed to say her own word and she got attention but I wanted attention too so I'm going to bring up my word too.

"Fa.....f.....fa..faf....fa" I tried to say

Then Mommy came up to me"you can do it my little minnow come on you can do it say father"

Then dad said "you can do it my boy"

"Fa....fa.....Fa*k" I say

When I look at Mommy and Daddy their faces were hilarious then Mommy looked at daddy with a glare and chased him around the house with a rolling pin attached to a belt and a sandal I think that no matter what we do we always love each other

3rd pov

As the two kids watch their mother Chase around their father around the house with an ultimate weapon of a rolling pin a belt and a sandal they laughed and squealed because it was funny to them cuz they're babies.

Once everything settled down they hopped onto the couch for a nice afternoon nap and then iruma thought to himself what kind of mischief would they end up in next.

______________

I am so sorry about not updating in a while I have been busy around my life and I truly apologize if I made anybody upset with not updating please accept my apology as I will try to update when I can